RAMDAN MUBARAK to all my Brothers and Sisters

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalyakum,

A warm greeting of RAMADAN on the link below from ur brother to all MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS here on www.turntoislam.com. and my Humble request to all PLEASE BE REMEMBER ME IN UR DUWAS.

Ps: link has some music those who dont link listenin music pls don't click the link.

http://www165.123greetings.com/card/08/31/10/48/ZQR80831104827637.html

MAY ALLAH HAVE HIS MERCY AND SHOWER HIS BLESSING ON ALL OF US AND MAKE THIS BLESSED MONTH A BEGINING OF MORE IMPROVEMENT IN OUR LIFE FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH. AMEEN.

Jazak Allah Khair.

bouhcine

Assalamo Allaykom
Brothers and sisters,i would like to congratulate you on the occasion of our Holy Month-Ramadan-.I hope this Month would be a month of Forgiveness,peace and a time of coming back to a straight path to be real and practical Muslims,because i say that some Muslims are not Practical except in Ramadan.in Arabic we say-kono Rabbaniyin,wala takono Ramadaniyin-
Ramadan Karim again
Allah Bless all our MUSLIMS.
Lahcen

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Ramadan Mubarak!

Inshallah you all have a blessed and happy Ramdan. Strive to better yourself during this month and let that carry on after this month throughout the year, inshallah.

Salam Amirah80:hearts:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh

you too brother and to all of my brothers and sisters have a happy and blessed ramadhan

Ramadan.jpg

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Salamalaykum,

Wa iyyakum Allah Sister Zaynab123 masha Allah very nice reply and to all.

jazak Allahu khayra brother for creating this thread for all of us.....and smile brother like this......:):):) just in case u forgot how:lol:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

and smile brother like this...... just in case u forgot how

Jazak Allah khair My Sister Zaynab123 ur words really made me smile ty for it. May Allah keep u always smiling .Ameen

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

May God enable us to fast it through, pray it through, recite the Quran all through and pay the two Zakahs and accept it all from us. May God bless us and keep guiding us along His straight path.

AMEEN

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Ramadhaan Mubaarak to you all. May God enable us to fast it through, pray it through, recite the Quran all through and pay the two Zakahs and accept it all from us. May God bless us and keep guiding us along His straight path.

++Ayman

Ameen :tti_sister: