Random Topic: Marry your Jinn!

Linkgx1

A crazy thought just came into my head.

If your Jinn became a Muslim (its possible), would you marry it? I know Jinns can take human form (yes I'm going waaay out there, but...) so what if they did that too?

Could you marry it? Wouldn't they be "better" than humans because they know you possibly better than your self?

Excuse my randomness!:)

BrotherZak

lol salam what an absurd thought but funny nonetheless. You cannot marry what you cannot see;can you imagine the wedding ceremony? And this can also be referred to as lagwi or useless talk or vain talk....

muharram23

Staff member

If your Jinn became a Muslim (its possible), would you marry it? I know Jinns can take human form (yes I'm going waaay out there, but...) so what if they did that too?

Could you marry it? Wouldn't they be "better" than humans because they know you possibly better than your self?

Brother we have planty of our human women. You want an invisible wife :). Jinns looks scary too :). If you read description of them. I've never heard of anyone of the humans marrying a jin. Resulullah s.v.s never mentioned it himself nor the sahaba. Wallahu alem.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member

salaama likom

Only the Qareen ( Jinn ) of the prophet peace be up on him became Muslim we all have Qareen of Jinn but Allah knows if they are Muslim or not.

So stop thinking like this and find your self a human wife.

wa salaam :)

muharram23

Staff member
soon brothers gonna be asking about marriyng a sister from different planet (alien) if there are any though! :mashallah:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

Hmmmm this could be possible as I heard of such stories and that Jinns can contact with humans but marrying someone from their kind is certainly not acceptable in Islam.

Allah Almighty says: "And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect" (Ar-Rum: 21)

He Almighty also says: ''O people! be careful of (your duty to) your Lord, Who created you from a single being and created its mate of the same (kind) and spread from these two, many men and women; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, by Whom you demand one of another (your rights), and (to) the ties of relationship; surely Allah ever watches over you" (An-Nisaa': 1).

Insha Allaah someone can provide us with a fatwa from a reliable scholar on this.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
salaama likom

Only the Qareen ( Jinn ) of the prophet peace be up on him became Muslim we all have Qareen of Jinn but Allah knows if they are Muslim or not.

So stop thinking like this and find your self a human wife.

wa salaam :)

:salam2:

Some jinns are Muslims and some are kaafirs

Allaah tells us that some of the jinn said (interpretation of the meaning):

“ ‘And some of us are Muslims, and of us some are al-qaasitoon (disbelievers – those who have deviated from the Right Path). And whosoever has embraced Islam, then such have sought the Right Path. And as for the qaasitoon, they shall be firewood for Hell.’” [al-Jinn 72:14-15]

The Muslims among the jinn are of different levels as regards righteousness and taqwa. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“[Some jinn said:] ‘There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary; we are groups, each having a different way (religious sects, etc.)’” [al-Jinn 72:11]

The story of how the first jinn of this ummah became Muslim was narrated by ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Abbaas, who said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went out with a group of his Companions heading for the marketplace of ‘Ukaaz. This was when the shayaateen were prevented from getting any news from heaven, and shooting stars had been sent against them. The shayaateen went back to their people, who said, ‘What is the matter with you?’ They said, ‘We cannot get news from heaven, and shooting stars were sent against us.’ Their people said, ‘Nothing is stopping you from hearing news from heaven except some new event that must have happened. Go and look in the east and the west of the earth, and see if you can find out what it is that is stopping you from hearing news from heaven.’ Those who went out in the direction of Tihaamah came upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in Nakhlah, when he was on his way to ‘Ukaaz, and found him leading his Companions in Fajr prayer. When they heard the Qur’aan, they listened to it and said, ‘By Allaah, this is what is stopping us from hearing news from heaven.’ When they went back to their people, they said, ‘O our people, we have heard a wonderful Recital (the Qur’aan). It guides to the Right Path, and we have believed therein, and we shall never join (in worship) anything with our Lord (Allaah). [al-Jinn 72:2 – interpretation of the meaning]. Then Allaah revealed to His Prophet peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) the words (interpretation of the meaning): “Say (O Muhammad): ‘It has been revealed to me that a group of jinns listened (to this Qur’aan)…’ [al-Jinn 72:1], and Allaah revealed to him what the jinn had said.” (reported by al-Bukhaari, 731).

http://islamqa.com/index.php?ref=2340&ln=eng&txt=jinns

Linkgx1

Okay, okay!

I'm 17...but I'm so nervous about getting married to a (human) wife. I don't really feel too confident. I dunno, I guess I'm so afraid I'll get rejected.

BrotherZak

Okay, okay!

I'm 17...but I'm so nervous about getting married to a (human) wife. I don't really feel too confident. I dunno, I guess I'm so afraid I'll get rejected.

Salam, you're afraid of getting married to an human wife? Do you think your fear will get any better when you marry a jinn? :)

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

Wow this is the first time I have heard of someone wanting to marry a jinn then a human lol :/

You are 17 and young. I do not know if you are in a univeristy or not, but people tend to mature about these issues in university. All my friends who are about to graduate now want to get married lol..

:wasalam:

Linkgx1

Wow this is the first time I have heard of someone wanting to marry a jinn then a human lol :/

You are 17 and young. I do not know if you are in a univeristy or not, but people tend to mature about these issues in university. All my friends who are about to graduate now want to get married lol..

I guess so. I'm not in a University yet. Not exactly sure which one to go to (MIT , local one, etc.). I'm not 100% sure what I want to do. I like working with technology and computers. I just hope that's not haraam...

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
I guess so. I'm not in a University yet. Not exactly sure which one to go to (MIT , local one, etc.). I'm not 100% sure what I want to do. I like working with technology and computers. I just hope that's not haraam...

Insha Allah you will get into the college of your choice. I am a techonological illiterate, so we need people like you to help people like me :D

muharram23

Staff member
Okay, okay!

Salamu alaykum,

what's up with brothers beings so scared about marrying? If so scared about marrying 1 than what about 4. :) Assalamu alaykum

Aliyah206

assalmu aliykum..
this is the funniest post i've seen @ TTI..
brotha, how can u think of marrying a JIN women when ya see all this beautiful REALLL womeN....wow intersting..keep talking folks..