real love

hassana elkoussi

:salam2:

I was looking for something real in my life. Something that will never be expired.... something that will always remain.... and I thought it could be a good husband....:shymuslima1: but it was not.....

I was looking for someone who can provide me a solution for my problems for which there is no solution... I thought it could be death.... but it was not....

I was looking for a friend who is there for me even in times where I don´t deserve help... someone who can understand...

Someone protecting me from all that evil outside.... someone to whom I can turn to when I´m angry and upset....

I did not find anyone but Allah (Subanallahu Teala) ... woe to me.... I was aware of HIM and remained ignorant..... woe is me! if I seek pleasur other than in obeying HIM...

:wasalam:

Mashaallah sister, this is so true. This is the MOST REAL LOVE EVER. Nomatter what happens, no matter how sinful we are, Allah SWT is always there for us. Even if we love someone or something for the sake of Allah, that is real too, but not as much, since that someone is mortal and Allah SWT is The Everlasting. Jazaky Allah khairan for that reminder.

Salam:hearts:

safiya58

Mashaallah sister, this is so true. This is the MOST REAL LOVE EVER. Nomatter what happens, no matter how sinful we are, Allah SWT is always there for us. Even if we love someone or something for the sake of Allah, that is real too, but not as much, since that someone is mortal and Allah SWT is The Everlasting. Jazaky Allah khairan for that reminder.

Salam:hearts:

thank you too for your comment. Yes, you are right the only real love is the love to Allah SWT.

And it is for HIS sake that I love you... :hearts:

safiya58

JazakaAllahu khairan :hearts::hearts:

I know from your posts that you are a sister with iman, Alhamdulillah. Now i also know how mature you are. Because even I was so rude to you, you have forgiven me so easily.... what should I say... I´m sorry again... May Allah reward you with highest Jannah

Ibrahim_nur

I know from your posts that you are a sister with iman, Alhamdulillah. Now i also know how mature you are. Because even I was so rude to you, you have forgiven me so easily.... what should I say... I´m sorry again... May Allah reward you with highest Jannah

Yep she is,
She is masha,allah!!!
I don't know her, but i can tell.
thnks for sharing this great post sister.
asc..

hassana elkoussi

thank you too for your comment. Yes, you are right the only real love is the love to Allah SWT.

And it is for HIS sake that I love you... :hearts:

:ma: I love you too for the sake of Allah, dear sister. Alhamulillah that we, at least, are capable of loving one another for His sake. It's a blessing for which we should be thankful to Allah SWT as He has promised great rewards for that kind of love that's not based on any kind of worldly interests. We should also be thankful to TTI for giving us this chance that so many people are denied.

Salam alaikum :hearts::SMILY252:

revert2007

Love Fishing

Well Sister,I don't see any reason why I should get angry or rude because I am doing everything for the sake of Allah swt. You are my Sister in Islam and how can i be rude or angry at you:)..I do get angry sometimes and my friends on TTi know me when I get angry but not with those seeking for Allah's pleasure :) .There is nothing to be forgiven when you did not do anything wrong. If I were you,I might have the same thought.Well I can understand.No problem at all :) :SMILY259::SMILY259: