really need your Duas for new born muslim to this world

auss20

Again I need your Duaas for my baby because still my son and wife are in Hospital

Assalamu Alaikum brother and sisters,

My wife was admitted in Hospital for delivery yesterday. For the sake of Allah just i heart a news she was got a baby few momenet ago, still i didnt see my first baby. I asked with everybody, asking Duaa for my baby and wife...
now i have to go to hospital.....
Maasalam............

mahaseeb

Asalamualikum..
Mashallah congrats brother. may allah bestow you a healthy baby.Inshallah
Asalamualikum
Abdul haseeb

mabera

Alhamdulillah.

May Allah bless the baby, may He give you the wisdom to show your gratitude to Him, may He provide you with the provision to train the baby and secure the baby's life to its full strenght.

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
Fortress of the Muslim contains the supplication for new born.

read that.

the best Dua are the ones which prophet Muhammad (Salallhualihiwasaalm) taught us.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

MashaAllah. Now go get some rest. You will need it also for the next 18 years.

auss20

May God raise your baby in faith, health and prosperity and make him (or her?) the apple of your eyes.

Aameen..

Assalamu Alaikum brother,

Jazakumullahu hira, By the help of Allah My son and wife are safe but still in hospital. Pls remind my family in your Duas ....:tti_sister:

Maasalam.

auss20

Again My Salam to all my dear islamic brothers and sisters,

Thanks a lot for your comments with Duaas...I wish we will win the world again via islam by the help of Allah. but we need to guid our future generation. ...

Maasalam.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam Dear Brother..

Masha'Allaah. Congratulations ! brother

(Me too waitting for delivery my son in Sunday the next week) insha`Allaah

May Allah bless your family with good.

May Allah protect your family from that which is evil.

Don't worry insha`Allaah.. All rest of your family 'll keep in my Dua`a..

<wasalam>

auroran

Fortress of the Muslim contains the supplication for new born.

read that.

the best Dua are the ones which prophet Muhammad (Salallhualihiwasaalm) taught us.

:salam2:

It says: "May Allah bless you with His gift to you, and may you give thanks, may the child reach the maturity of years, and may you be granted its righteousness." Ameen!!!

:SMILY252:I love babies!!!:SMILY252: May Allah make you and your family successful in this life and the next, ameen.

To which the parents being congratulated reply: "May Allah bless you, and shower His blessings upon you, and may Allah reward you well and bestow upon you its like and reward you abundantly."