really needs help.

faith89la

Salam Allieqoum. i have a very severe problem and i need to discuss it with a imam or someone who is very knowledgable about islam. There are no mosques where i live,so if any one could refer me to a imam whom i can talk to i would be very grateful. i have only just recently reached to Allah however i fear that past traumas have left me vulnerable to vearing off the right path. I need help to be guided in the right path.

A Kashmiri

Dear Brother,

Please go to the website www.islamtoday.com

You can submit a question there on the website to one of the renowed scholars of Islam in Saudi Arabia. I am sure you will recieve the answer. There is also an archive of Fatwas which you can look into and see it already hasnt been asked.

Read quran and do Zikr oftenly and ask help from Allah. Inshallah everything will be fine.

Masallama

GAZIJA

Staff member
Salam Allieqoum. i have a very severe problem and i need to discuss it with a imam or someone who is very knowledgable about islam. There are no mosques where i live,so if any one could refer me to a imam whom i can talk to i would be very grateful. i have only just recently reached to Allah however i fear that past traumas have left me vulnerable to vearing off the right path. I need help to be guided in the right path.

Esselamu Aleikum

Brother/Sister we have to know where do you live, to be able to able to tell you where to go if you do not want to ask imam on-line?

weselam