Really saddened by the Ummah

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
You can see the perfect example by the death of first born in Prophet Mouses (pbuh)'s ten plague. What have they done to Prophet Mouses (pbuh)? Nothing. But are their parents are all innocent? Well, you can't know exactly because there are not detail explanations. It is related to your question about their parents. Have you done complete background check so you know that they are all not involved in muslim children killings? They can be involved somehow by donating, supporting, etc. Sometimes Allah's way to repay is vary and not directly, but it will do hurt the oppressor. You can see how pharaoh and usa devastated by this.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Dear sister you can not take one example and apply it in all situacions. This what you are saying and those Muslims who hold the same opinion like your yourself is wrong. May Allah guide you. Ameen.

This has nothing to do with Islaam neither with Islamic teaching Alhamdulilah, niether something like this is allowed by Allah or mentioned and approved by our Prophet sallahu alayha wa saalam. Nobody can carry the burden of sin of anyone and eveyone will be held accountable only for his deeds Especailly it is wrong to think and even to affirm that something like this is allowed in Islaam.

Islam is teaching us a compassion and justice toward others. Every life is valuable by itself Alhadmulillah, every breath is valuable, and our religion is teaching us that whoever be a couse that one life be saved, it is like he has saved all humanity.

Even if these parents have fault for some crimes against Muslims, their innocnet children like any other innocent child is not blameworthy for anything and Alhamdulillah they all also deserve to live and have a future like all other children. Allah is a Just Alhamdulillah,and He does not punish unjusticly, especially not to punish someone trough thier children Astagfirullah.

Who would dare call her a fake musilm? who would dare tell her how can she rejoice and pray for the death of children? Have they felt her pain? have they walked a mile in her shoes? it's easy to judge others from the comforts of our home, free from such hardship. It's easy to take the higher "moral" ground and label others. The world is not black and white.

I don't think there is any point of discussing this any further, we have two sides with two opposing view points. You won't changes yours and you can't change the others. Everyone is entitled to their views so let's just leave it at.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Dear sister, nobody would call other Muslim as not real Muslim one the base of his/ her feelings which can be coused by anger, pain, or despair of loosing one child, neither it is allowed by Islaam to judge other Muslims without proves abour themselves. But having personal feelings about something it has nothing to do with a fact that something like this, wishing a death to innocent children, or even thinking that Allah will accept this kind of dua it is wrong Alhamdulillah.

May Allah guide us all. Ameen summa ameen

:salam2:

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
Josh Begley, NYU Grad Student, Tweets Every Drone Strike

Sometime around 9:30 on Monday night, Josh Begley, a New York University graduate student, got fed up and began tweeting times, dates and casualty counts for every drone strike the United States has ordered. He's tweeting the drone strike history from DroneStream, an account he created.

I'm going to tweet the entire history of US drone strikes tomorrow. 10 years in 10 minutes, starting at 12pm. Follow @dronestream for more.
— Josh Begley (@joshbegley) December 11, 2012

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2289054.html

https://twitter.com/dronestream

---------------------------------------

<br>[video=youtube_share;zf8bnYF-WxE]http://youtu.be/zf8bnYF-WxE[/video]

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
^^ He seems to be very active young man and that is just positive but what this matter has to do in this thread? Or do you mean this is the best way to show compassion to someone who is just lost his/hers child?

Like if my neighbor would be originally American and comes to tell me about hers lost, I should remind her how many children have died by wars of hers country...

Sounds very heartless and rude way to behave.

xAllahKnowsBestx

Like if my neighbor would be originally American and comes to tell me about hers lost, I should remind her how many children have died by wars of hers country...

This. JazaakAllaahu khayr, Sister Harb.

On that note, no one on this thread *ever* said they didn't care about Muslim children.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
do you mean this is the best way to show compassion to someone who is just lost his/hers child?

Sounds very heartless and rude way to behave.

I see people here tripping over each other to go make dua for these children and their parents, how many of you do that for those children in the video? I posted it as a reminder to us all not to forget those children either. So let's stop being obama and start being Muslims.

Obama's Crocodile Tears on Newtown Slayings as Dirty Drone Wars Rage On

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article38078.html

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I see people here tripping over each other to go make dua for these children and their parents, how many of you do that for those children in the video? I posted it as a reminder to us all not to forget those children either. So let's stop being obama and start being Muslims.

Salam alaykum

Is being as muslim to you as live without compassionate for others whose lost they loved ones (than muslims)? Children are innocent creatures and to me is natural make dua for them - just same whose they parents are.

We surely remember also muslim children whose have been murdered for hate against they parents, as well jewish children, atheist children, buddhist children.

Aren´t all children creatures of Allah and innocent for the crimes of adults?

May Allah guide you the good and avoid the bad, dear.

Shak78

Obama's Crocodile Tears on Newtown Slayings as Dirty Drone Wars Rage On

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article38078.html

I make dua for all innocent children killed, Muslim and non-Muslim. What makes you think some of us don't? I find some comments on here just sad, its like hey you only care about non-Muslim kids, what kind of Muslim are you crap. This thread just re-enforces my first post which is sad. I do know what is going on in the rest of the world, and I know that innocent kids are killed all the time and that is horrible. The fact that some Muslims have been happy about it, doubted my faith, doubted my knowledge of the world ect is sad. What is wrong with people if they are happy that American kids died? I just don't understand some of you on here.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
I posted the video and info as a reminder of suffering of other children out there as well, children you never hear about . If others want to make more of the post then so be it.

xAllahKnowsBestx

Agreed with Sister Shak78.

how many of you do that for those children in the video?

I think we all do. Can we please try to assume the best of each other?

Also, the last person I'd ever in a million years want to be compared to is Obama. I'm not a psychopath who enjoys killing Muslim children.

I really don't mean to offend sister.. I just don't see how my praying for American children means I don't pray for Muslim children.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
I really don't mean to offend sister.. I just don't see how my praying for American children means I don't pray for Muslim children.

no offense taken sis. I was merely trying to highlight the suffering of the Muslim children in other parts of the world while the world was crying ocean over these kids. Since some were calling Muslims not brothers and sisters in faith, i was trying to show the reasoning behind how some say 'Why should we pray for those who rejoice, support and vote for destruction of our kids' and why we shouldn't shun people who think like that. I've stated before, all children are innocent and pure, i have nothing against praying for them, regardless of creed, nationality or race. was just saying how much attention do the 100s killed daily get that these 20 are getting.

xAllahKnowsBestx

no offense taken sis. I was merely trying to highlight the suffering of the Muslim children in other parts of the world while the world was crying ocean over these kids. Since some were calling Muslims not brothers and sisters in faith, i was trying to show the reasoning behind how some say 'Why should we pray for those who rejoice, support and vote for destruction of our kids' and why we shouldn't shun people who think like that. I've stated before, all children are innocent and pure, i have nothing against praying for them, regardless of creed, nationality or race. was just saying how much attention do the 100s killed daily get that these 20 are getting.

JazaakAllaahu khayr sis I guess we just misunderstood each other.

I do wish the hundreds that are murdered on a regular basis get more attention - just as much as this story's been getting. The lives of all children should be measured in the same scale.