Receive Books on Islam for free!

ckford

This is a very helpful thread, I think I can really use the suggestion here to learn more about the topic. I will try to get these free books in this thread ;) And I can also give them to my friends to spread the message all over the world. The internet can be so useful from time to time :blackhijab:

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Books arrived yesterday, Alhamdulillah

Shipping took one month, but the brother warned me that could happen, so I was just patient and they arrived.

Some very nice titles too, I am pleased I did this. Now I have to go do some reading, inshAllah.

muslimah721

Yeah, I someone posted that freebook site via this Muslim Facebook group that I'm a part of. Mashallah :). Ordered mines about 2 weeks ago. Can't wait to get them!

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:salam2:

It's been a year since I went to that site and ordered mine. So far that I checked, most who have received their books live in the West or somewhere near Europe.

I live in South East Asia so does this have any relation to the reason I have not yet received it?

Yes, InshaAllaah I'm still waiting patiently, just checking though.

:wasalam:

BenQ

Assalamu Alaykum,
Too do this service for those of us who are interested in learning the Truth and about Islam must ensure a blessing from God!
Thank you for this excellent post.
Ben

Maryam99

Jazakallaahh khair for the information!

I have received the books today & inshallaah i will start reading

May Allah (swt) reward the brother

AneesaSofia

I too ordered books from the mentioned website. I highly recommend it to new Muslims. I received more than I ordered. They are very good to read and I love love the books they sent me. I am extremely grateful to them for my books. Alhumdullah

Sadia1983

I have also asked for 5 books, ik really hopes it workes out fine, because i saw books that really were interesting for me as a beginner of learning things about the Islam, thank you for sharing the link :)

sabs1164

AmatuLLaH
As-salaamu alaikum.
jazaakaLLAH, i have received the books that i ordered. jazaakaLLAH.
I thought it will take a month to come to Africa but no it took about a couple of weeks.

jazaakaLLAH again for sharing with us.
As-salaamu alaikum

ouddene bouziane

I think it is better to let readers download books without conditions. why the number is five? and why should we should fullfill information?

- - - Updated - - -

I think it is better to let readers download books without conditions. why the number is five? and why should we should fullfill information?