Recommend an Islamic Book?

majormuss

:salam2:
What easily accessible Islamic book would you recommend for a muslim whose Eeman has weakened? Hardened heart? One which i could buy online maybe?

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
:salam2:
What easily accessible Islamic book would you recommend for a muslim whose Eeman has weakened? Hardened heart? One which i could buy online maybe?

:wasalam:
I'm about to buy this book: Enjoy your life by Sheikh Dr. Mohamed Al Ar'rifi. I hear it's a great book mashaAllah, I read some of the reviews and it seems to be great. So I urge you to buy this book as well. It's also online free of charge.

Another book I recommend is Means of Steadfastness in Islam, basically the book is all about how to stay steadfast and strive in the way of Allah. It's a great little book, but not sure if it's available online...probably is.

san63

books for the 1 with weak Eeman

Assalam o alaikum,
I suggest you read about "Death in ISLAM" and about "Funeral Rites" by Dr.Bilal Philips as the thought of death always brings you closer to Allah swt. I would also suggest you read or watch videos of REVERTS ( thats wat i do wen i feel my Eeman is going weak)...IT refreshes you and makes you realise that you are already so lucky to be a MUSLIM.

i hope it helps...jazakallah khair!

salahdin

The Purification of the Soul from the works of Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbabli, Ibn Al-Qayyim al-Jawziyaa, and Abu Hamid al-Ghazali

Polishing the Hearts
Imaam ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah (d.751 H),

The Heart and its Enslavement (Uboodiyyah) Ibn Al-Qayyim al-Jawziyaa

A Cure for Weak Iman
Imam Ibn ul Qayyim al Jawziyyah
Madaarij us-Saali

Traps of Iblees
by Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah rahimahullaah
from At-Tafseer Al-Qayyim of Shaikh Ibn Al-Qayyim

http://abdurrahman.org/zikr/polishinghearts.html

you can find most of them at internet free E books

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
Assalamalaikum

Bro Salahdin has suggested excellent books...i would like to add one..
its a must - 'Don't be sad' by Aaidh ibn Abdullah al-Qarni
It exposes to the modern reader how Islam teaches us to deal with the tests and tribulations of this world.

Allah swt strengthen ur Emaan & guide u & us all Ameen

Stay blessed always Inshaallah

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

Alhamdulillah many of the members have provided you with wonderful books..

But let me add another one :)

The book which I recommend you to read is , written By Shaikh Abu Ammar Yasir Qadi.. and it's title is Dua: the Weapon of the Believer

It would so nice if you can watch this video after reading that book. Bythe way this video does not convey many of the messages which is there on the book ..

[yt]PvyYAmwOvHk[/yt]​