Rejected by College

Yahya1819

Salaam Alaykum,

I just got rejected by my first and second choice college that I always wanted to attend. I am very very disappointed. Please give me some advice and make dua that I recover.

Jazakum Allah-Khair

Abdullah77

:salam2:
Brother firmly believe that nothing happen without the wish of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala. There is something good in every happening, we just do not know.
May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala help you in achieving your dream and keep you in HIS path.

Salaam Alaykum,

I just got rejected by my first and second choice college that I always wanted to attend. I am very very disappointed. Please give me some advice and make dua that I recover.

Jazakum Allah-Khair

brother don't be upset about it, it happened, no problem, just go to another not so strict college and do good then re-apply when you have what is necessary. It may take you longer and make prayers, Allah subhanna wata3alla may make for you a better place than you originally wanted or limited yourself to.

may Allah increase for you and all of us.

by the way there are a lot of people who advanced to college system starting from community college. When they worked for big companies and high paying jobs the company only looked at where they graduated from and not where they started from. just stay focused.

:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Brother firmly believe that nothing happen without the wish of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala. There is something good in every happening, we just do not know.
May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala help you in achieving your dream and keep you in HIS path.

I agree with brother Abdullah77, whatever happened, happened and it was Allah's Qatar...so don't be disappointed akhi fiAllah, Allah will give you something better inshaAllah. you are in duas. Ameen to Brother Abdullah77's dua.
:wasalam:
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:):hearts::hearts:

Nurain

Asalamu alaykum

Brother, who does not have to deal with disappointment. You are not alone on this. Allaah will give you what is best for you, and not what you THINK is best for you. Really! Trust Him in everything.

In sha Allaah. A better thing will come into light for you, if not now then later. In the meantime, don't give up alright.

Wassalam

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:,
No problem bro, you can always change after you have a good gpa in first few semesters and have faith in ALLAH SWT , whatever HE does is best for you.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Salaam Alaykum,

Jazakum Allah-Khair

Assalamu Alaykum,

Every thing happens for a reason. A year ago when i was applying to universities I too get rejected by my two favorite universities and i ended up going to a university that i hated. But now on my second year, i am glad i didn't get accept because at the univerisity i go to i have meet the greatest people on around, had greatest first year experienece, and most improtantly i meet people who helped me because a better person and Muslim. So my advice is have patience and remember everything happens for a reason. Someday like me you will look back and say i am glad i am where i am today. Take care and have faith!!!

BigAk

:bismillah:

"faAAasa antakrahoo shay-an wayajAAala Allahu feehi khayran katheeran"

"it may be that ye dislike a thing, and Allah brings about through it a great deal of good."

Sadaqa Allah Al Azeem.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
I got rejected from my first choice
College too!!!

But they don't know who they rejected brother it'll
Be alright for you soon inshallah. Their loss I say!

After hardship comes ease.

And always rmmbr Allah is the best of planners!

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

try to exercsie patience bro!

many have to go thru this and much worse.

like me, i got selected in a good uni in canada but was not able to arrange the finance, so i have to drop the idea.

if u'll remember His blessings upon u and see the other who are below u, u'll find contentment.

and may Allah help you and give u best in both worlds. Ameen