Request for duas please.

sister2

Slm all

I feel a bit silly posting but I'm feeling so low and so alone at the moment, I am in desperate need of Allahs help!

Please remember me in your duas...............

I hope everyone is having a good ramadaan. I hope we all reap the maximum benefit from this blessed month.inshallah.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Slm all

I feel a bit silly posting but I'm feeling so low and so alone at the moment, I am in desperate need of Allahs help!

I hope everyone is having a good ramadaan. I hope we all reap the maximum benefit from this blessed month.inshallah.

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

InshaAllah I will remember you in my Du'as. Try to do as much good deeds as you can, and never allow anything to make you leave any Fard Salah. Use the advantage of Fasting, to get nearer to Allah and ask him very often.

By the way, sister please keep my family in your Du'as too, as we are having a problem which was never expected. Subuhaanallah!

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

sister2

Thank you for your reply and advice.

Inshallah I will remember you and your family in my duas too.

slave_of_Allah

Slm all

My dear sister I pray Allah helps you to become closer to Him, and you are given al Firadausal A'la. Aameen.

Don't feel alone, because Allah is there for you, and He loves you very dearly. Turn to Allah, and your heart will become strong. Indeeed Allah is enough for us. Remember Allah is there for us ALL the time. Subhana'Allah!!! Allah blessed us with Islam - indeed He truly loves us.

slave_of_Allah

please keep my family in your Du'as too, as we are having a problem which was never expected. Subuhaanallah!

Ya Allah please free IbnAdam77's family from the distress they are in, and bring them closer to You, so that with every difficulity and ease they remember You, and give them the highest places in jannah, and help them to weep much in rememberance of You.

Ya Rabb truly you love IbnAdam77 and his family, for you have given them some difficulity, so that they can come closer to You, Oh Allah how Merciful are You. Ya Allah please don't let them forget this, and help them to become so close to You, that the angles speak of their souls in front of You.

Ya Allah every fast they keep, and every verse they recite from the Qur'an, let it be for You, and through this ( fasting and reading Qur'an) let their good deeds interceed for them on the day of judgement, and let them stand in Your shade, oh Allah, Aameen, Ya Rab - ul - a'alameen!!!

ksa 2008

i am in need of all of ur prayers,,

salaaam to all my muslim brothers and sisters at TTI.. even i am also goin through a very tough situation.. i ask for all of ur earnest dua.. i need them badly!!!,coz i am at such point in my life that i am messed up with everything! and i do believ that all my bro and sis here at TTI shall pray for me ,, i say my prayers regularly alhumdulillah,,i try my best, the holy month of ramadan is the month of blessings but here i am stuck with worst situation of my life! i know that its Allah (swt) who gives us all happiness and tis him who takes them away but thats just bcoz for the well being of his slave! i keep on calling Allah (swt) to grant my prayers and giv me peace in my life,,and i strongly believ that Allah (SWT) IS ALL MERCIFUL and thats the reason why i hev kept patience ,,hoping that Allah (swt) will look upon me and help me some way! my Imaan is strong no matter what! ,,plz all i can plead to u all is that,,please make dua for me all of u! jazakallah khairun!

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
sister2, ibnadam77, ksa_2008...all of u are in r Dua's to Allah -Most High.

may Allah ease ur difficulties and bless u in both the worlds.