Request of help,ruqya against the nightmares

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
I really hope you are in good health and Imaan and that you can give me some help about a kind of quranic recitation against the nightmares about zina/betrayal/suspect.
in these days I've being continuing to pray and hope that the evil stopped to disturb me.he tries to harm me from my weaker points,and I'm not saying that I don't trust my husband(he's a really loyal man),but to the fact that this evil harms me through my dreams.
I know that it sounds strange,but I'm living a situatiuation where even if I start feeling good with my family,this evil tries to make me suffer using my own fears.I made the ruqya for evil eye when I was victim of that,then I used that against separation,but now if it exists I need something strong that helps me to not to wake up with the whispear of Satan in my ears.I spoke with my husband and he assured me that he's loyal with me and I mustn't pay attention to the dreams I make.I'd like to believe it,but I wonder how long I'll resist without making a bad thought.
when I pray I feel strenghtless and I see with my eyes the evil which wants to harm me.
is there any ruqya against this kind of situation?
please don't complain me,I'm strong enough,but I would be stronger if only there was someone to with share this pain.in Italy I don't know any Imam and with 4 children I can't risk to do it alone,because I know the risks.
yestarday I heard the neurolog saying that it may be epysodes of synchope at the brain.so can my fainting ups matched to the jinn matter?

thank you to whoever gives me any advice,:wasalam:

Moatasem

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
Many thanks for your pray to all Muslims. I believe you should be keep ablution all the time and specially when you go to sleep. The famous verses from Quraan to help in such situation is that mentioned in Suraat Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq and An-Nas. And don't forget the famous verse in Suraat Al-Baqarah , verse No. 255. (Ayatul Kursi)

You need to read each one of these verses before you sleep and insha'allah it will help you. Moreover, you need to avoid sleeping with full stomach. Also you should avoid sleeping on the abdomen or back.

Finally and the most important thing is making pray to Allah to help you and to protect you from evil.

May Allah help you and protect you.

Regards

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Seek from muslim's professional help and assistance.

I really hope you are in good health and Imaan and that you can give me some help about a kind of quranic recitation against the nightmares about zina/betrayal/suspect.
in these days I've being continuing to pray and hope that the evil stopped to disturb me.he tries to harm me from my weaker points,and I'm not saying that I don't trust my husband(he's a really loyal man),but to the fact that this evil harms me through my dreams.
I know that it sounds strange,but I'm living a situatiuation where even if I start feeling good with my family,this evil tries to make me suffer using my own fears.I made the ruqya for evil eye when I was victim of that,then I used that against separation,but now if it exists I need something strong that helps me to not to wake up with the whispear of Satan in my ears.I spoke with my husband and he assured me that he's loyal with me and I mustn't pay attention to the dreams I make.I'd like to believe it,but I wonder how long I'll resist without making a bad thought.
when I pray I feel strenghtless and I see with my eyes the evil which wants to harm me.
please don't complain me,I'm strong enough,but I would be stronger if only there was someone to with share this pain.in Italy I don't know any Imam and with 4 children I can't risk to do it alone,because I know the risks.
yestarday I heard the neurolog saying that it may be epysodes of synchope at the brain.so can my fainting ups matched to the jinn matter?

~~~
My dearest sister,
I really took pity at the situation you are facing
especially that
with your children so young and little.
~May Allah swt protect,help and guide you and your family~Amin!

Sister,
Honestly,
i really think you need to seek from muslim's professional help and assistance
regarding this serious matter that you are dealing.

All you need to do is to contact your country (where you are) Islamic council and discuss your situation in details and that the difficulties especially that you have to juggle between your home affairs and this disturbances.

At your young stage of marriage life you should actually
be having all the fun and joy that you can have watching your beautiful children grow.

Please consult help as soon as possible so you can go through life
:SMILY252: in peace and harmony:SMILY252:
as normal as a happy mother and wife should be.

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam .

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Sister,I would advice you to read Surah Al Baqarah frequently as there is mahfoom of a hadith that shaytaan doesn't enter the house where Surah Al Baqaah is recited,believe me it's powerful(biidhnillah)

From the book Athkar assabah walmassa

Ibn AAabbas related that the Messenger of Allah r used to commend Al-Hasan and Al-Husayn to Allah’s protection, saying:
أُعيـذُكُمـا بِكَلِـماتِ اللهِ التّـامَّة، مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْـطانٍ وَهـامَّة، وَمِنْ كُـلِّ عَـيْنٍ لامَّـة .
OAAeethukuma bikalimatil-lahit-tammah, min kulli shaytanin wahammah, wamin kulli AAaynin lammah.
‘I commend you two to the protection of Allah’s perfect words from every devil, vermin, and every evil eye.’
hold your palms together, spit (A form of spitting comprising mainly of air with little spittle) in them, recite the last three chapters (Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq, An-Nas) of the Quran and then wipe over his entire body as much as possible with his hands, beginning with his head and face and then all parts of the body, he would do this three time

do this in morining dohor, aser, magreb and before sleeping
do that by high voice

2- say theses Duaa: after Fajr prayer until the sun rises, and after AAsr prayer until the sunsets, however some scholars say: after the sunsets and onwards.

Bismil-lahil-lathee la yadurru maAAas-mihi shay-on fil-ardi wala fis-sama-i wahuwas-sameeAAul-AAaleem.
(three times).
‘In the name of Allah with whose name nothing is harmed on earth nor in the heavens and He is The All-Seeing, The All-Knowing.’(three times)

aAAoothu bikalimatil-lahit-tammati min sharri ma khalaq. (three times in the evening).
‘I take refuge in Allah’s perfect words from the evil He has created.’
(three times in the evening)

Ya hayyu ya qayyoom, birahmatika astagheeth, aslih lee sha/nee kullah, wala takilnee ila nafsee tarfata AAayn.
‘O Ever Living, O Self-Subsisting and Supporter of all, by Your mercy I seek assistance, rectify for me all of my affairs and do not leave me to myself, even for the blink of an eye.’

‘AAabdullah Ibn Khubaib said: ‘The Messenger of Allah said to me ‘Recite!’ I replied ‘O Messenger of Allah, what shall I recite?’ he said ‘Recite:
قُـلْ هُـوَ اللهُ أَحَـدٌ ….. [ الإِخْـلاصْ ]
{Qul huwa Allahu ahad…} [Al-Ikhlas]
قُـلْ أَعـوذُ بِرَبِّ الفَلَـقِ….. [ الفَلَـقْ ]
{Qul aAAoothu birabbi alfalaq…..} [Al-Falaq]
قُـلْ أَعـوذُ بِرَبِّ النّـاسِ…..[ الـنّاس ]
{Qul aAAoothu birabbi alnnas…..} [An-Nas]
say these Urahss of the noble Quraan but by Arabic language: [Al-Ikhlas] "Qul huwa Allâhu ahad ,Allâh s-samad Lam yalid wa lam yûlad wa lam yakul-la-hû kufu-wan ahad’(three times before the sundown and in the morning)
[Al-Falaq]: Qul aAAoothu birabbi alfalaq Min sharri ma khalaq Wamin sharri ghasiqin ithawaqab Wamin sharri annaffathatifee alAAuqad Wamin sharri hasidin itha hasad’(three times before the sundown and in the morning)
[An-Nas] :Qul aAAoothu birabbi annas Maliki annas Ilahi annas Min sharri alwaswasi alkhannas Allathee yuwaswisu fee sudoori annas
Mina aljinnati wannas ’(three times before the sundown and in the morning)

…in the evening and the morning three times for it will suffice you of all else.’

‘When retiring to his bed every night, the Prophet would hold his palms together, spit (A form of spitting comprising mainly of air with little spittle) in them, recite the last three chapters (Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq, An-Nas) of the Quran and then wipe over his entire body as much as possible with his hands, beginning with his head and face and then all parts of the body, he would do this three times.’

The Prophet also said: ‘When you are about to sleep recite ayat-al-kursee (The verse of the foot-stool, chapter 2:255) till the end of the verse for there will remain over you a protection from Allah and no devil will draw near to you until morning.’

if u felt tht that the pain is coming in your eyes or it is become very hard, or u cant say anyword, : put your right hand at your pain then read these verse 7 timesقُلْنَا يَا نَارُ كُونِي بَرْدًا وَسَلَامًا عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ69. We (Allâh) said: "O fire! Be you coolness and safety for Ibrâhîm (Abraham)!
surat Alanbeyyaa verse 69
say : yanaro koony bardan wasalama ala ibrahim
"and say la hawla wala qowwata ella be alllah 3 times then go on which i wrote above-
‘Place your hand at the site of the pain and say:
بِسْمِ اللهِ (ثَلاثاً)
Bismil-lah (three times)
‘In the name of Allah’ (three times)
…the supplicate seven times:
أَعُوذُ باللهِ وَقُدْرَتِهِ مَنْ شَرِّ مَا أَجِدُ وَأُحَاذِرُ. (سبع مرات)
aAAoothu billahi waqudratih min sharri ma ajidu wa-ohathir. (seven times).
‘I take refuge in Allah and within His omnipotence from the evil that I feel and am wary of.’ (seven times)
What to say when in fear of afflicting something or someone with one’s eye
The Evil Eye: To look at something and be impressed with it, causing harm to befall it. This “looking” may or may not involve jealousy, and can occur unintentionally, indeed be part of a person’s nature! A person can even inflict harm on himself.
From the supplications for the protection against the Evil Eye:
اللّهُـمَّ بارِك عَلَـيه.
Allahumma barik AAalayh.
‘O Allah, send blessing upon him.’
ما شاءَ الله، لا قُوَّةَ إلاّ بالله.
Ma shaal-lah, la quwwata illa billah.
‘(this is) that which Allah has willed, there is no power except with Allah.’

‘If you see something from your brother, yourself or wealth which you find impressing, then invoke blessings for it, for the evil eye is indeed true’.if u well plz keep the Athkaar :
Ibn AAabbas related that the Messenger of Allah r used to commend Al-Hasan and Al-Husayn to Allah’s protection, saying:
أُعيـذُكُمـا بِكَلِـماتِ اللهِ التّـامَّة، مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْـطانٍ وَهـامَّة، وَمِنْ كُـلِّ عَـيْنٍ لامَّـة .
OAAeethukuma bikalimatil-lahit-tammah, min kulli shaytanin wahammah, wamin kulli AAaynin lammah.

‘I commend you two to the protection of Allah’s perfect words from every devil, vermin, and every evil eye.’

hold your palms together, spit (A form of spitting comprising mainly of air with little spittle) in them, recite the last three chapters (Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq, An-Nas) of the Quran and then wipe over his entire body as much as possible with his hands, beginning with his head and face and then all parts of the body, he would do this three time

do this in morining dohor, aser, magreb and before sleeping
do that by high voice

2- say theses Duaa: after Fajr prayer until the sun rises, and after AAsr prayer until the sunsets, however some scholars say: after the sunsets and onwards.

Bismil-lahil-lathee la yadurru maAAas-mihi shay-on fil-ardi wala fis-sama-i wahuwas-sameeAAul-AAaleem.
(three times).
‘In the name of Allah with whose name nothing is harmed on earth nor in the heavens and He is The All-Seeing, The All-Knowing.’(three times)

aAAoothu bikalimatil-lahit-tammati min sharri ma khalaq. (three times in the evening).
‘I take refuge in Allah’s perfect words from the evil He has created.’
(three times in the evening)

Ya hayyu ya qayyoom, birahmatika astagheeth, aslih lee sha/nee kullah, wala takilnee ila nafsee tarfata AAayn.
‘O Ever Living, O Self-Subsisting and Supporter of all, by Your mercy I seek assistance, rectify for me all of my affairs and do not leave me to myself, even for the blink of an eye.’

May Allah replace your hardship with ease.Ameen.

:wasalam:

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Wa`alaykumassalam Warahmatullahi wabarakatu

Sister please read the attached book Inshaa`Allah it will benefit you alot.

Attachments

• Sickness-Regulations-Exhortations.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 33

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
thank you very much for your posts.sister Queenislam,you are very darling and you're right,in my young age I should have fun and see my children grow up,while I spend much time fighting against an invisible evil.the verses of the ruqya that brother KashifNazeer mentioned are already in my phone as mp3 format,I know them by heart and I pronounce them also during the day while I'm not asleep.
I should talk of this matter to somebody who knows my situation.
the Imam who helped me in 2009 told me some words that still come into my mind."the heart of a disbeliever when enters to Islam is much more under the danger of Satan's influence,because when you were a disbeliever you already belonged to him,while chosing to become muslim,you're fighting him with your 'Ibada for Allah,so Satan will harm you strongly to make you surrender"
that's what's happening,he knows that I'm tired with my children and the household,so he gives me no chance to get out.Last night,I did what has been adviced me,well,it worked for the 1st part of the night,because I had the surat al Baqara at the phone and I slept goodly,then,after 4:00 of the morning I restarted dreaming.
my heart belings to Allah only.I know how much I'm striving to get better.it will finish one day in sh Allah.

I say a fact of the past.My brother suffers of epylessya since he was 1 year old.but we discovered that it was epylessya only when he was 14/15 years old.I asked him what he saw during the crisys and he answered me that he saw a big white light,he heard a music and he felt good,while I remember when his body trembled...
if I say to the doctors what I see,they surely give me a cure of pills and maybe I'll say farewell to my children,and I refuse to do anything in Italy.in sh Allah in april I'll leave for Morocco and will remain there.maybe I'll totally get healed,but I meanwhile need something strong to defeat temporary this evil.a strong verse or a recitation of a good Imam in mp3 format,so that I'll listen it until it abandons me.
your help is important for me in this moment.may Allah bless you all:wasalam:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
"aAAoothu billahi waqudratih min sharri ma ajidu wa-ohathir".I felt a shiver when I read this verse.it's really good,thanks a lot

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Sister,Shaytaan is an open enemy to us and he will try to look for ways to hurt us,hence we have to arm ourselves against him.
Try to read the ayah and verses yousrelf rather than listening inshaAllah if you can,especially surah al Baqarah,remember it is Allah who cures and in Qur'an is cure and mercy for believers and therein do hearts find rest.

:wasalam:

elqouds2020

السلام عليكم نعم الشيطان هو عدو لنا و كذلك النفس التي هي بجنبنا

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I've been started learning sura al Baqara by heart and at the moment I have completed the first 3 hizb,I am at the half part of this sura,just to be able to remember it everywhere.
it's sad to need a help but there is none who understands you.I thought that everything was gone,but it came back.and at the moment I also can't be purified for physiologic reasons.yesterday it made my cry very much.I know that it's a forum and not a consultory,if there is no way out,I must do it alone.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

do you recite the morning and evening adhkar?

khayr inshaAllah for your situation ukhti!!!

I'll PM you as soon as possible inshaALlah

hugs

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2: Sister,

The Prophet (peace be upon him) divided dreams into three categories.

Abu Hurayrah related that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Dreams are three categories: the good one a glad tiding from Allah, a bad dream from Satan, and a normal dream which exposes what the person thinks. If you see what you dislike, get up and pray and do not mention it to others.” [Sahîh Muslim]

In another hadîth related by Abu Qatâdah, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “A good dream is from Allah and the bad one from Satan. If any of you sees what he dislikes, he should spit on his left side three times and seek refuge from Allah against its evil then it will not hurt him.” [Sahîh Muslim]

In another narration related by Jâbir, he says: “The person should turn on his other side.” [Sahîh Muslim]

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
it began a too big evil for me,I can't resist it,when I mention Allah's name,when I think to Him,it suddendly comes to me the sensation of sleepness.I have attacks of anger mixed with happiness.in the past I came out of this pain when I knew that the evil came from my father's influence over me,but now there is something else and where I live at the moment I can't react because I fear that if I make ruqya alone,I may faint up(as many times happened)and lose the memory(in Morocco I lost my memory for 7 days just because a jinn told that when I turned to 25 years old I should have been married to him).there is needed a good Imam who makes something while I'm not conscious.
the doctors call this status of unconsciousness"Absence/syncope/epylessya/skyzofrenya"...:hawla:

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

I can help you to find a raqi in Italy if you want sis, just send me a Pm inshallah

Jazakillahu khayran