Request to brothers.

nizar83

empty

i havent been there for a while..

last time i was there, it wasnt just for brothers..as i noticed sisters openly talking in the brothers only section..

so for me it has lost its value..

i dont go into the sisters section , so i hope inshallah the sisters that do visit the brothers section, to stop doing so.

remember "' kana ALLAHU alykum raqeeba!!"" ALLAH ta3ala is the watcher, i know some people dont have bad intentions but still..dont give shaytaan more space to fool with our minds inshallah

selemu aleikum

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2:

there are two brothers sites... one where sisters have access to, the other where need to have mod acceptance (been a brother) where sisters don't have access to!... like wise goes for sisters sites

sha587

Shahid abdullah
i havent been there for a while..

last time i was there, it wasnt just for brothers..as i noticed sisters openly talking in the brothers only section..

so for me it has lost its value..

i dont go into the sisters section , so i hope inshallah the sisters that do visit the brothers section, to stop doing so.

remember "' kana ALLAHU alykum raqeeba!!"" ALLAH ta3ala is the watcher, i know some people dont have bad intentions but still..dont give shaytaan more space to fool with our minds inshallah

selemu aleikum

You get it all wrong I am asking for brothers only area you have to apply for membership

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Is it only for Muslim brothers?Can I join?(although I dont know what difference does it make)

hello hellbraker,

Sure, you are welcome to come join in that section.
You need to apply for membership first, just like any of us:SMILY259: