Request

Wiseguy74

Assalam O Alaikum,

Can anyone tell me where in Sahih Muslim or Bukhari following hadith is mentined?

The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said: When prayer has already started, do not walk quickly to join in. Proceed calmly and reposefully; then join in whichever part you catch up, and complete whichever part you missed (i.e., soon after the imaam ends the prayer).

Jazak Allah Khair

palestine

Servant of Allah
search the hadiths in www.searchtruth.com on the hadith sections. asalamu alaykum wrwb. btw if you read sifatu salat, you will find it in there...it talks about walking to prayer instead of running and it mentioned the hadith but i can't remember the number. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

Wiseguy74

search the hadiths in www.searchtruth.com on the hadith sections. asalamu alaykum wrwb. btw if you read sifatu salat, you will find it in there...it talks about walking to prayer instead of running and it mentioned the hadith but i can't remember the number. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

Jazak Allah Khair brother Palestine, i understand the wisdom behind this hadith and also have read it somewhere but dont remember where. I was looking for the number of this hadith, couldnt find it on the site you mention.

May be someone else can help with this.

Wassalam

Wiseguy74

Brother Jazak Allah khair. I have found the hadih.

Book #11, Hadith #608

Wassalam