Respite

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assaalaam alaikum,

After too many posts it is time for me to take a respite. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself on this forum. There are members here who have become very close to me in real life. I have learned a great deal. However, I am at a different stage in my life than most of the members. Therefore, I am looking for new adventures in life.
InshaAllah, this site will continue to provide support for Muslims. Brother Mabsoot does have a sense of humor and I wish to thank him. I have made friends all over the world. I have established relationships with sisters and some brothers that will last a life-time.

I have always followed my heart. And my heart is telling me to move to another pasture. It is a good thing.

Please keep me in your dua as I do you.

walaikum assaalam.

Your aapa.

all4islam

Assalamu alikum

Inshallah i will keep you in my dua.you have help me alot..

Jazakallah Khair
Sister Aapa:)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assaalaam alaikum,

After too many posts it is time for me to take a respite. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself on this forum. There are members here who have become very close to me in real life. I have learned a great deal. However, I am at a different stage in my life than most of the members. Therefore, I am looking for new adventures in life.
InshaAllah, this site will continue to provide support for Muslims. Brother Mabsoot does have a sense of humor and I wish to thank him. I have made friends all over the world. I have established relationships with sisters and some brothers that will last a life-time.

I have always followed my heart. And my heart is telling me to move to another pasture. It is a good thing.

Please keep me in your dua as I do you.

walaikum assaalam.

Your aapa.

Wa 'alaikumassalam WaRahmatullah,

May Allah preserve you and keep you safe wherever you are.Ameen.

I hope you will not forget us in sha' Allah.
You are always in our du'a.
Do remember us in your du'as.

wa 'alaikumassalam warahmatullah

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

InshAllah I will keep you in my duas dear sister Aapa, and I hope InshAllah you will come back again on TTI because we all love you and appreciate you as our sister in Islam.

May Allah bless you and protect you dear sister.Ameen summa ameen

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Waliekumasslam warahmatullahi wabrakatu,
Sad to hear that.... :(
Take care Inshallah, you'll be in my duas.

strive-may-i

Walaikum Ssalaam warahmathullaahi wabarakaathuh,

A temporary hiatus I hope. You wont be back?!!

May Almighty grant you what your heart wishes. May Allah fulfill your wish to do atleast one Hajj. May Almighty give you enough health and years ahead, so as to see that your sons marry, your grandchildren grow and learn from your knowledge/experience and make them able leaders. May Allah grant you, your family, kin and rest of us Jannah .... Ameen

Advanced Ramlaan Mubarak to you, and your family. May Allah bless you.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
JazakAllah khair for all the wise-cracking words of wisdom, Aapa :). Your presence will be felt and you will be missed.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaykum,

aww, may Allah always shower his mercy upon you and may He always give that which your heart yearns for. ameen
We had our differences, I ask that you forgive me iA. I wish for you the best of this world and the here after---iA you'll visit us sometime or at least read the thread :)
Stay positive, keep that SMILE on EVERYDAY!! :)

helpinghumanity

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah,

I hope you will come back with more energy and enthusiasm to motivate all of us towards the straight path. May Allah reward us with the best of this world and the Hereafter, forgives us of our shortcomings, and save you, us, and all the believers from the torment of the Hell Fire. Ameen.

Come back soon, we are counting days and nights...Okay I have seen this some where and this is what I am thinking of..

I am gonna take a rose and start taking out it petals.
When first petal is taken out, I will say "Aapa will come back tomorrow",
When second petal is taken out, I will say "Aapa will not come back tomorrow",
In a same periodic fashion, I will detach all the petals.....

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
Wa'alaykumussalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

I just wanted to say thank you for everything you've done for me Aapa, Jazaakallahu khayral jazaa', i will always keep you in my du'a, and i'm sure that whatever it is you wanted to devote yourself into next, you will do great things insya Allah, just don't forget to check TTI once in a while though.

P.S. about that matter i will let you know about it when the time comes insya Allah, just don't forget to make du'a for me too.

MuslimShadow

Walaikum assalam warahmatullah

Even though i did not had the opportunity to talk to you much or get to know you but i'm aware that you are an integral part of TTI.:)

Respite in your sentence means taking a break, will be back soon...right?

You will be missed.Have fun.

Take care. Big Momma ( can i say that?)

sabs1164

AmatuLLaH
Salaam

forgive me if i hurt your feelings. this is sad news indeed.

i'll always make dua for u.

take care.
be sure to login in some time soon.
AS-SALAAMU ALAIKUM