returning here after over a year

Dave58

assalamu alaikum to you all. i must express regret about staying away so long just after i joined here over a year ago. please understand it had nothing to do with turn to islam, it was just me. however i never stopped my love for islam or my even now stronger desire to become within it's fold. all i can say is, as some of us in the west describe it, i was taking time to examine many things around me, or "pacing myself". many who first greeted me here were more outgoing and cordial than i expected. simply to say they are among allah's best. i'll stop for now, and i'm so glad i came back. i have more to share later. i checked my profile and is still here, will some one tell me if you can't see it.:bismillah1:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Glad to have you back!

assalamu alaikum to you all. i must express regret about staying away so long just after i joined here over a year ago. please understand it had nothing to do with turn to islam, it was just me. however i never stopped my love for islam or my even now stronger desire to become within it's fold. all i can say is, as some of us in the west describe it, i was taking time to examine many things around me, or "pacing myself". many who first greeted me here were more outgoing and cordial than i expected. simply to say they are among allah's best. i'll stop for now, and i'm so glad i came back. i have more to share later. i checked my profile and is still here, will some one tell me if you can't see it.:bismillah1:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:salam2:
To all
my family in Islam;

Hey!
Hi
Mr Dave58
hello there :)

Glad to have you back!

Nice to have you around again
hoping to hear from you often,
~Say hi to your family.

Take Care!
~Bye.

~Wassalam :)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
May Peace, Mercy and Blessings of Allah be with you brother :)

So glad to have you back with us again. Lookin forward to see the post in which you will inshaAllah say, "Alhamdhulillah! I am a Muslim now my brothers and sisters". :)

Welcome back to the Family. :)

Mairo

Maryama
Welcome back, glad to hear from you and to have you here at TTI. May the Almighty help you in your quest for truth and goodness, and may you continue to increase in knowledge and wisdom along the Straight Path. Best wishes to you!

Dave58

expressing thanks

i must briefly reply a to render many thanks and gratitude to you who kindly welcomed me back. would someone please tell me the islamic expression of "thank you", if i recall correctly it's the one that also has something about thanks along with "in the name of Allah". i heard it expressed by yousef islam after a stage performance. also, as with many others new to islam i'll have many more things to ask, most will be of culture, customs, or simply common rights and wrongs. also i'd love to share that although i'm new to islam to embrace it now as my certain faith, about 20 years ago while attending kansas state university, i met and became close friends with several muslim students. there are many more details but for now all i can say is i still value that expierience and i learned much from them. i was more than happy to, even honored to help provide kosher food for them and their famlies by raising goats and chickens. i still think about them.:bismillah1:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Welcome back Dave :)

Insha'Allah you are well and have been well during your 1 year Hiatus!

bari

:salam2:
Thanks to you for returning to your old friends, and we all welcome you. May Allah increase our love for each other for the sake of Him only.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
would someone please tell me the islamic expression of "thank you", if i recall correctly it's the one that also has something about thanks along with "in the name of Allah". i heard it expressed by yousef islam after a stage performance.

Did you mean, :jazaak: (JazakAllahu khair)? It means May Allah Reward You with Good. :)

Peace be upon you. :)