revert from judaism to islam

umromeissa

as salam aleikum all ,
10 years ago now , I made the best decision ever in my life , I ve chosen to convert to islam. I found the truth and I cannot deny it . Both of my parents are jew , my father is israeli , I lived in israel for a while , my mother is jewish as well from tunisia .It was a big jihad for me but I succeed al hamdulilah . I don t want to tell my whole story it s a long one . I just want to share my experience with muslims , and maybe find some jew revert to islam .May Allah bless you all .
salam aleikum.

warda A

Sister
as salam aleikum all ,
10 years ago now , I made the best decision ever in my life , I ve chosen to convert to islam. I found the truth and I cannot deny it . Both of my parents are jew , my father is israeli , I lived in israel for a while , my mother is jewish as well from tunisia .It was a big jihad for me but I succeed al hamdulilah . I don t want to tell my whole story it s a long one . I just want to share my experience with muslims , and maybe find some jew revert to islam .May Allah bless you all .
salam aleikum.

:salam2:
:ma::ma::ma:
You are welcome to TTI
we have a revert like you, am sure she will be happy to talk top you.
She is called Sarah- shy hijabi.
i think there is also someone else
anyway alhamdullilah for be guided to the straight path and we all pray that we will always try and stay true to that path and may Allah Ta'ala always guides us to the straight path. ameen
:tti_sister::hearts:

Abu_Luqmann

:salam2:

Welcome to the family

We are all here to help and support you, Insha Allah.

I think our sisters, shyhijabi and butterflymuslima are the ones you r specifically looking for.

:wasalam:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam sister

welcome to TTI

romeissa is a beautiful and rare name (I'm not going to tell you about my conflict on interest here :) )

munaz

Wa alaikum salaam

Allaah hu Akbar!!!

Im very happy for you sister!!! May Allah b less u!!

Brother from Sri Lanka

umromeissa

barakAllahoufikoum for your support and your interest . I will be very glad to talk to shy hijabi and butterfly muslima .tell me how can i contact them . I m a sister from france , my english not so bad but no so good as well. Anyway I will be very glad , sometimes , I feel alone and I fell the need to meet someone who have been through the same " ibtilah" as me. Thank you all .

shammyshahoo

assalamualaikum sister...

very very happy to hear that u r blessed by Allah. actually jews r closer to muslims... they believe in oneness of God... they wo'nt eat pork.... the men get circumcised.... and the like...but they express much hatred towards muslims. i always wonder...whenever... i get into the chat room of jews.... i could hear only bad words abt muslims... what to do? i wl keep patience anyway... i know Allah guides to true path whomever he wishes.... sister...pl try to convey the message of islam to ur family and friends also..may Allah bless u to live and die as a true muslims

umromeissa

In fact i try to make darwa to my family at the beggining but now they don t want to see me anymore and even talk to me either . It s quite hard to keep in touch because they refuse anything from me . Hasbi Allah wa ni'ma l wakil al hamdulilah .

shammyshahoo

sister.... u r not alone... Allah is with u always... he is ur best friend..... he is ur 'wakeel' how good a wakeel!be patient... r u married? if not ..whn u get a good partner... u wl be a happiest woman...may Allah bless u .u wl be in my prayers...insha allah

butterflymuslima

Salam, me too!

I just converted from Judaism less than a year. My mother was Christian and my father Jewish. He had passed years ago, so he never knew. My mom is another story! She says she is okay with Islam, but her actions sometimes tell another story! All will be well, Insha'Allah!

Asalaam'alikum sister,

Welcome to this diverse global family. You'll find TTI a great source for learning Islam. We will look forward to your contributions & hearing you share your experiences along the way.

It's the simple & logical message of Islam that captures the hearts & minds of men & women no matter where they live, what race, gender, age, or culture they come from.

hassan_ganari

Assalamu Alaikom wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuhu,

(^_^)

Alhamdulillah, you are Muslim, this is a great ibtilah and InshaAllah you'll succeed with Allah's help and guidance.

Assalamu Alaikom wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuhu.

(^_^)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakathuh dear sister. :) Mashallah Allah Ta Alla has guided you (and me) to Islam (as well as other great brothers and sisters), and that is a great blessing from him, because Islam is the only way in Life, and Allah Ta Alla is our only Light and our Only Hope in the Dark and Evilness that we live in.

By the way, I like your name sister, Romeissa sounds beautiful. :)

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Most welcome dear sister!

May Allah subhanahu wa'tala grant you the shade of his mercy on the day of judgement.

I can only imagine what hurdles you must go through to embrace islam. I have the greatest respect for reverted sisters in particular as it is more challenging for you.

Fe amanellah

Almaas

Asalaam u alaykum,

MashAllah Sis, welcome to the Site.

May Allah keep you strong and guide you to Jannah. Ameen.

InshAllah you'll benefit and make new friends.

All the best. :hijabi:

Walaykum asalaam.

ahmed saeed

Alhamdulellh.this is Nassrw Allha.desbite what they are doing to fight Islam muslims community is getting bigger.
please sister i just heard about Jad Allah Alqurani who was a jaw then he impressed IsLAM do u know his story.