Revert needing help please

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Thank you brothers and sisters for all your advice

After several more comments from my husband last night, I read some of your advice to him, which perhaps wasn't the best idea and he couldn't believe what had been written by some people. Firstly he banned me from using the internet and then said we were going to move back to his home country where he said I would respect him more. However this morning he got up with me to do the fajr , which I haven't seen him do since we married. He has apologized and said he will try and he believes Allah swt intention was for me to guide him back to Islam.He also said this morning that he wants to grow his beard back. I hope he is sincere and this is not something that will last just a few days. Thank you again for all your helpful comments.

Alhamdulillah!
In sha' Allah have good hope in Allah.
Having good hope is a very important thing.
Allah is muqallibal quloob(controller of hearts),pray to Him,to turn you and your husbands hearts towards His deen and keep them steadfast thereupon.
Pray for him and yourself in sha' Allah.
Keep steadfast in prayer and patience and in your spare time both of you spend your free time watching video brother ItqanUllah posted may Allah bless him.Ameen.
May Allah guide you both and keep you steadfast and may love between you grow and shaytaan be away from your relationship.Ameen

muhammad sabri

:salam2:
Oh Dear sister sister i also hope that this is not going to last just few days :) i'm really soo happy i feel like my chest is expanding and it's light, if this positive situatin continues the only thing i can think of is the beautiful way in which Allah (glory be to Him) guides people :)

Keep us informed, i hope for your best dear sister, and may your path in Islam be one of the best things that will(God willing) happen to you :)

With love
Peace:salam2: