Revert to Islam

akehak

Asalam'alakum wramatulahi wabarkatu,

I am a revert to Islam... I am single sister trying to get back into the deen. Trying to make it to the jennah. I want to inshallah get married and have children. Alhudullah I have found my way back to the straight path...I really don't have any friends to help me understand and talk to about Islam. I just resently started going to the Masjid close to where I live for Jumah and Taleem. However, I am too shy to strike up a conversation with the sisters there. Because, I feel kinda ashamed that I should know more than what I should. I have a few non-muslim friends but, that's it. I was born muslim. But, I wasn't practicing like I should. I really wasn't brought up strict in Islam. My parents divorced when I was only two. All I had was my Mom and she was not enforcing Islam on me. My father was practicing but, did not come around or pick me up because of my stepfather. I am not trying to make excuses. Because I knew what my father said and that was to do what Allah (swt) says. May Allah (swt) forgive me straying away from the straight path. I want to do better. I don't want to go to the hellfires. My brother alhumdullah is helping me strengthen my iman. However, he is in another state and it's hard to converse with him all the time. I am 30 years old now and I really want to get married inshallah. May Allah (swt) guide me.
Asalama'alkum wramatullahi wabarakatu
Sister Sakina

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

Welcome to the website!:)

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil. (Ameen)

:wasalam:

iman27

Salam alaikum ramatullah and welcome. Insha'Allah Allah will make your way to the straight path easy. Allah is the most merciful and the most forgiving.

Anita

assalamu alaikum dear sister

Alhamdoelilah your find your way back:ma: May Allah help you and give you some good sisters on your way who can help you. Really no need to be ashamed. We all have to begin at the beginning. It doesn`t matter if you did grow up with Islam our not. When the day come when we realize that we want to know more about our deen en live according it we are all newborn insha`allah.It`s better to ask, then not ask and i`m sure that there are many sisters in your area who are happy to help you and also you can help another. Thats our duty and our right about eachother.

Take care of yourself sis!

:wasalam: Anita

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

Welcome sister to tti, nice of you to have joined us..:)

:inshallah: allah swt will help you and all us sis and bro's to siratul mustaqeen...

:salam2:

akehak

Shakrun

Asalamalkum wramatullahi wabaraktu,

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement. Alhumdullah...I am doing good. I have going to the masjid to learn Islamic Studies. And tomorrow inshallah I will meet some new sisters at Jumah.

Fe Aman Allah to all that replied.

Salamalakum:)

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
Welcome back home!!

Salam sister,

Nice to hear about you.Once my Dutuch Professor said to me : its better to be late then never.:) . Just adopt teaching of Islam fully and go to state of Taqwa to make up urs loss...InsAllah He will be with you at every step of urs life.Still you are in yours jawanee and poiusness at this age has really good weightage to Allah.Of course what I am writing is true for me and for all of us.

Do give us a call if you need any kind of moral assistance.

Regards,
Javied

Kayote

Salam

Masha'Allah wonderful to read have read your intro.

Take care & Fe ImanAllah

WaAliekum Assalam