Reverting tonight!!

NoCompromise91

Salamu Alaikum

I have decided to revert to Islam tonight!

I'm going to go and say my Shahadah now with ALLAH as my witness then take a ghusl shower

I am also going to write my testimony of faith on here so that my new brothers and sisters can witness my reversion.

Ash-hadu an lá iláha illa Allah, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan Rassulullah.

I bear witness that there is no GOD but ALLAH, and Muhammad is his messenger.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:salam2:

Allahu Akbar !

Welcome to Islam, brother. May Allah keep you strong and increase your faith.

holyland

Wa alaykumu -Salamu wa Rahmtu - ALLAH wa Barakatuh :

ALLAHU AKBAR !!!

Dear Brother please remember - for always - the following AUTHENTIC HADEETH :

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying :

Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, said: I live in the thought of My servant and I am with him as he remembers Me. (The Holy Prophet) further said: By Allah, Allah is more pleased wth the repentance of His servant than what one of you would do on finding the lost camel in the waterless desert. When he draws near Me by the span of his hand. I draw near him by the length of a cubit and when he draws near Me by the length of a cubit. I draw near him by the length of a fathom and when he draws near Me walking I draw close to him hurriedly.

( Sahih Muslim ) .

:wasalam:

Living Soul

Allahu Akabar

MAy Allah bless you and increase your Emaan. May you become one of the strong Dawee of Islam in future Ameen.

abouisra

:salam2: alahou akbar alahou akbar congradulation brother : welcom to the relegion of islam the relegion of peace and love the relegion of hapiness in this life and hereafter may alah bless you

D.Ahmed

Believer
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Asalaamualaikum!

Welcome to Islam may you find peace, love and happiness and may Allah swt keep you and all of us on the straight path Insha-Allah!

:SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!
masha'allah brother welcome to Islam
May Allah shower you with his mercy and blessings
You are one of the billion muslims

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Assalamualikum dear brother ,
you have been given the best gift from Allah ta'laa that you can ever have, hold on to it and you will have sucess in this life and the here after,
welcome

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Well, you already have reverted, subhanallah.

Allahu akbar! Allah is the greatest.

Congratulations and may the peace and blessings of Allah be with you.

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Wa'alaikum asalaam warahmatullah,

AllahuAkbar! AllahuAkbar! AllahuAkbar!

Welcome to Islam brother, may Allah help you and make things easy for you, ameen :)

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Asalaamualaikum!
Congratulations Brother !!!

You are now as pure and sinless as a new born baby.

May Allah's mercy and blessings be upon you my dear brother and may he keep you protected from the evil and shaitaan. but remember Allah will still test you, so be firm in your faith and always ask for His help.

I am so very very very happy for you.
Waalikum assalam.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Asalaaamu alaikum BROTHER =D

Haha just to echo what our sisters and brothers have said in a typically Canadian colloquialism... Good call! ;D I reverted also and I have to tell you it was the best decision of my life. It was a complete paradigm shift.

Take it from me: Keep it simple. Don't rush off in two weeks and get married; Establish, maintain, and really get to understand the Five Pillars; Attend Jummah Prayer at the local Mosque; Let everything unfold according to Allah's plan. ;-p

Don't ever let go of the rope that Allah SWT has extended, brother ... =)

Asalaamu alaikum.
Ahmed

abuayesha

Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaahi wabarakaathuhu
Dear Brother

Allaahu Akbar. May Allaah bless you. Hold on to the straigh path now you reverted. Seek help from Allaah only. Convey the message of truth.

Please pray for me too in your Dua'a.

Thank you
Wassalaam

Aichabella

Allahu akbar ! Allahu akbar !!!

congratilations brother :ma: welcome to isalm may Allah help us all increase our iman, and thank u for making us part of this wounderful moment (making your shahadah)

nasiruyola

ALLAH KAREEM

NoCompromise91; said:
Salamu Alaikum

I have decided to revert to Islam tonight!

I'm going to go and say my Shahadah now with ALLAH as my witness then take a ghusl shower

I am also going to write my testimony of faith on here so that my new brothers and sisters can witness my reversion.

Ash-hadu an lá iláha illa Allah, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan Rassulullah.

I bear witness that there is no GOD but ALLAH, and Muhammad is his messenger.

SUCH IS THE BLESSING OF MY LORD OUR LORD AND THE LORD OF JESUS, MOSES, NOAH, ABRAHAM, JACOB, ISAAC, ISHMAEL.....MUHAMMAD(PEACE AND BLESSING OF ALLAH BE UPON THEM ALL) HE GUIDES WHOM HE LIKES TO HIS PATH. MAY ALLAH STRENGHT OUR AND YOUR IMAN AND MAKE IT BENEFICIAL FOR OTHERS THAT HAVE NOT YET ACCEPTED THIS PATH.
MA'ASSALAM