riddle

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
I have a riddle , there is two doors , one of the doors if you open it you will be safe and the other door if you open it you will go to jail and infront of each door there is a man , one of them is honest he will tell you the truth and the other man is a lier all of his words are lies but you will never know which man is the honest and which man is a lier , so how will you know which door is the safe door ?
it is not a trick , I am waiting the answer

warda A

Sister

That is quite a riddle and the clues do not help at all
one door has an imam, the other door has a lawyer Lolz, kidding may be it has a prison warden?

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
sister there is no trick in it , you have to find a way to go to the safe door , to make it easier to you , you have to ask one of the two men a question but who you will ask or what will you ask I will not tell

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
Ask the 1st man what day it is and see if he tells the truth if he doesnt then he is the liar.........

Phoyage

I know dis one.
You ask any brother what will your brother tell me if I asked him which is the right door.
He will tell you then you go to the other one.
Because if you go to the guy who always tells the truth and you ask him the question he will say what his brother will say...the wrong door
And if you ask the liar which door will your brother tell me he will tell me the opposite door

Phoyage

Is it my turn
I think so...
I will ask a riddle.
I boy at 12 runs away from hom with only his clothes and a picture of him and his brother when they were 10
Soon he becomes sooooo Rich
When he was about to die at 56 he told his butler to give all his money to his brother and gave him the picture when they where 10. Then he told him which city to look in , but died before he could say his brothers name
So the butler goes to that city and puts a not in the newspaper. About this mans lost brother.
The next day hundreds of people come saying that there his brother.
Out of them because of the 10 year old picture he found the right brother.
How?
I will answer this in 2 days
In-sha-allah
P.S.: It was a time be4 passports and computers!

Phoyage

It has been 3 days and no1 said anything!~
OH well
the answer is in the picture it showed that the 2 of them were twins