riddles

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

YUP! Your turns if you want one... then i take this back... easy one :) well, i'm not very good at riddles and give up easy but... :)

It has cities, but no houses;
It has forests, but no trees;
It has rivers, but no fish.

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum salam...

wow u guys are soo good masha'allah... keep using that awsome reasoning/logic whatever part of your brain you use, skills!

What is so fragile that when you say its name you break it?

also kind of easy... :(

come on, someone post a hard one again... lol

wasalam

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
i liked this one... lol

What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers all have in common?

and try and get this one....

They have not flesh, nor feathers, nor scales, nor bone. Yet they have fingers and thumbs of their own. What are they?

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!

also kind of easy... :(

come on, someone post a hard one again... lol

wasalam[/quote]

sorry sister, :shymuslima1:
but is it silence?? i have to admit iv come across this 1 before hope im not cheating..:SMILY149:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

The answer is NOTHING, like Isra said!!

i was only messing around :p..but thts so funny lol

i got this one...its silence!

oooh sorry muslimad u got it first...i was so happy i actually KNEW the answer to one of them properly..lol

anyway..heres something thats not a riddle, but i turned it into one because it may be interesting to see what possibilities people come up with, ive never tested it before... so here goes:

“…If it makes you laugh today, it makes you weep tomorrow, if it makes you happy, then succeeds its happiness is ruin, if you gather therein all the luxuries, then wrath is quick to descend upon you. If it enriches you it impoverishes you, if it unites it separates, if it rejoins it disperses, if it diminishes it congests, if it enriches it overburdens, if it increases it eradicates if it constructs it destroys, if it produces it flees, if it elevates it topples, and if it becomes peaceful it oppresses. If its graces prevail it causes grief with its evil results, its closeness is far, its beloved one dejected, its drink a mirage, and its sweetness punishment…”

so...

scary m

oooh sorry muslimad u got it first...i was so happy i actually KNEW the answer to one of them properly..lol

anyway..heres something thats not a riddle, but i turned it into one because it may be interesting to see what possibilities people come up with, ive never tested it before... so here goes:

“…If it makes you laugh today, it makes you weep tomorrow, if it makes you happy, then succeeds its happiness is ruin, if you gather therein all the luxuries, then wrath is quick to descend upon you. If it enriches you it impoverishes you, if it unites it separates, if it rejoins it disperses, if it diminishes it congests, if it enriches it overburdens, if it increases it eradicates if it constructs it destroys, if it produces it flees, if it elevates it topples, and if it becomes peaceful it oppresses. If its graces prevail it causes grief with its evil results, its closeness is far, its beloved one dejected, its drink a mirage, and its sweetness punishment…”

so...
?????????????-you got me confused half way- its too
hard- and long!!1

Jihan

so...

I am guessing wealth

Jihan

i just made up a riddle after reading someone's else's

in my smallest amount i bring many pleasure
when it comes to me, for all there's a need
I am a poor's man's treasure
and I am truly the root of all greed

No, no I am not cash
But I am certainly the reason why I man would dig in the trash

Jihan

is this too easy to even attempt or what!

i just made up a riddle after reading someone's else's:

in my smallest amount i bring many pleasure
when it comes to me, for all there's a need
I am a poor's man's treasure
and I am truly the root of all greed

No, no I am not cash
But I am certainly the reason why I man would dig in the trash

hambaAllah

animal crackers:
Can you name the well-known animal which at first walk on four legs, later walks on two and later still walks on three?

:wasalam::hijabi: