ok... we'll see how about this?

Walk on the living,
they dont even mumble.
Walk on the dead
they mutter and grumble.

wasalam

Sakib

♣♦Sakib♦♣
I'm as small as an ant, as big as a whale. I'll approach like a breeeze, but can come like a gale. By some I get hit, but all have shown fear. I'll dance to the music, though I can't hear. Of names I have many, of names I have one. I'm as slow as a snail, but from me you can't run. What am I?

Sakib

♣♦Sakib♦♣
lol its the only thing i can think of that u can break that easy........say the word silence u break the silence it self

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

wasalam

This is tough considering there are only one word left
cemetry ...nope

Guys ...anything fro your side
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gry

samiha

---------
Staff member

Hey, it's on there :(

weird, i just thought it was a good riddle, didnt know it was so common in so many ways!

ok, someone tell me the answer then! :D

wasalam