Riddles!

Marwa17

new riddle....no clue what became of that last one...lol...
okay...
A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose any one from three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns,and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten anything for 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

the 3rd room cos the lions be dead/devoured by now for they have not eaten for 3 years.So the room will be full of bones of dead lions ;):)

:wasalam: :hijabi:

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

yikes i dont have the difficult one,, only for kids i guess
so here goes

what goes up but never come down???

:wasalam: :hijabi:

Marwa17

uhhhh...lol...this is sooooooo weird...i know i know this riddle...i'm on brain lock though...age maybe???...i don't know why but I feel like there is something more to this....

abdullah1111

:salah: he cant lift the throne of allah

Here you can post as much riddles as you know. But only post your riddle once the previous one has been solved, so as not to cause confusion!
My first riddle is:

The strongest man in the world could lift extreme weights. But there was one thing that weighed virtually nothing that he could not hold for longer than two minutes. What was it?

My salams to everyone
Sister Starz

Amirah84

AOA WRWB
Well I also guessed it without reading it so here is my riddle for all of you:

There is a room and every corner has a person in it except the last corner has a pot of gold.
The first corner has spider man. The second corner has superman and third one has batman.
Who gets the pot of gold?

Here is another one:

Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. What was the name of the bus driver?

and the third:

It's twenty years ago, and a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over

Germany (If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically

divided into West Germany and East Germany.) Anyway, during the flight, TWO of the engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the engine fails before he has time and the plane fatally crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East Germany and West Germany. Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany or West Germany or in "no man's land"?

I don't know if any1 answered the first riddle but the name of th busdriver is ure own nam e as ure driving the bus.
Good one!