Riddles!

SpangledStarz

:salam2:

Here you can post as much riddles as you know. But only post your riddle once the previous one has been solved, so as not to cause confusion!
My first riddle is:

The strongest man in the world could lift extreme weights. But there was one thing that weighed virtually nothing that he could not hold for longer than two minutes. What was it?

My salams to everyone
Sister Starz

Believe2Succeed

AOA WRWB
Well I also guessed it without reading it so here is my riddle for all of you:

There is a room and every corner has a person in it except the last corner has a pot of gold.
The first corner has spider man. The second corner has superman and third one has batman.
Who gets the pot of gold?

Here is another one:

Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. What was the name of the bus driver?

and the third:

It's twenty years ago, and a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over

Germany (If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically

divided into West Germany and East Germany.) Anyway, during the flight, TWO of the engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the engine fails before he has time and the plane fatally crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East Germany and West Germany. Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany or West Germany or in "no man's land"?

samiha

---------
Staff member
Wa alaykum assalam.

I ALREADY HEARD THIS ONE

The answer is that the survivors are ALIVE so you don't bury them!!!

K now my turn..... I know this is incredibly stupid, but the only thing on mind...

You enter the Bathroom as an American and Leave as an American... So what are you while in the Bathroom!?

Wassalam.

Marwa17

american seems like the likely answer...lol...i feel stupid, but i'm thinking since it's a riddle there definitely has to be more to it...so, i'm going to say your going to leave the bathroom as whatever your nationality is...Maybe i'm analyzing it too much but is it like you enter as an american enters or exits as one leaves???

By the way, the person that went before you had three riddles you only solved one....the answer to the second one is obviously that you are the driver of the bus...i don't get the pot of gold one though.

samiha

---------
Staff member
lol.... oops quick reading...!!

no, not american... keep guessing. easy really!

wassalam.

Marwa17

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is sooo not fair....i just asked someone and they knew it....awwwwwwwwwwww...i was jsut about to post it....lol...ask another one please.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum.

can't think of any......

till i find a better one........

How do you drop an egg 50 feet without breaking it?

Wassalam.

Believe2Succeed

Wa alaykum assalam.

I ALREADY HEARD THIS ONE

The answer is that the survivors are ALIVE so you don't bury them!!!

K now my turn..... I know this is incredibly stupid, but the only thing on mind...

You enter the Bathroom as an American and Leave as an American... So what are you while in the Bathroom!?

Wassalam.

You can't post again, there are 2 more riddles...

samiha

---------
Staff member
lol....close enough... it was just drop it over 50 ft so when it reaches 50 ft nothing will happen.