right/ or not

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
I want to know everyone's point of view about the Afghan journalist who is being sentence to death because of distributing false detail about Islam,. Do you think that they should do this or not. Does Islam permit this or not>>>

I personally think that they have no right to put him in death because Afghanistan doesnt even implement on Sharia, They can’t punish him by sheria law unless they follow it. If he truly did such an act then he should be sentence to jail.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8UBKEN02&show_article=1
here is the article about it

dna1987

Muslim Guy
From what I know, Imam Shafii said that the Muslim that rejects Salah should be killed, and Imam Hanafi said they should be jailed (this is word for word what I've heard and learnt from some learned people at the mosque when I asked them to tell me a bit about the differences in the mahdabs; please correct me if there is any mistake). So I'm guessing that a direct impulse will be worse.

I don't have much else to say - I'm guessing this thread could possibly be closed soon with a "it's not for us to discuss" phrase. I think someone should explain to him what he did wrong or why it's wrong rather than jump to the "let's execute" stage straight away.

Salam alaikum.

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
Really? the moderators close threads for such petty reasons? I hope they're not abusing their ability. Actually I saw a thread on shias I think it was, and it was closed! Why? I'm sure the members on this site are mature enough to discuss hot issues, no need for the thread to be closed.

I don't have much else to say - I'm guessing this thread could possibly be closed soon with a "it's not for us to discuss" phrase. I think someone should explain to him what he did wrong or why it's wrong rather than jump to the "let's execute" stage straight away.

Salam alaikum.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Oh you'll be surprised. It's not all a case of mature enough to discuss, its also the methodology employed. Many people lack Qur'aan and Sunnah in their speech, a number of users themselves request threads be closed due to this. Another problem is that people never speak to us privately about matters, instead they make public threads complaining about us, which contradicts the way of the sahaabah. Repition of the same discussion also results in closure. Anyway you've read this now (inshaa' Allaah). So speak to us about it.