Rugya in Germany

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

:salam2:

Does anyone know a person who does proper rugyah according to Quran and Sunnah, in Koln, Germany. or any city close to Koln. If not possible anywhere in Germany?

Jazaka'Allah Kheiran

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

I live in the U.S. so I obviously won't be of much help..unfortunately..however I thought I should point out that it is agreed that the best and most effective form of Ruqya is that done by the affected person him/herself for him/herself...unless their situation is too extreme (i.e. they pass out during ruqya, or experience extreme reactions to it..etc.)...

Ruqya is nothing complicated..you just need to fill your heart with trust and reliance on Allah..and trust me..you will reach a pleasurable conclusion...

And if you wish I can look up a course of Ruqya that was given by a Raqi to some brothers and sisters in need of Ruqya..and you may give it to the person who needs it..just please PM me..so I'd remember to do that for you if you think it would be of help..

:wasalam:

GAZIJA

Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

This brother is in Bonn; Abu Sufian: 01625365432 (Bonn)

This is Bosnian Masjid and Imam does rukya look for Imam Hamza Subasic;
Glockenstr. 6
Bad Canstatt
70369 Stuttgart

_CONTACT_TELEPHONE 0711 956 1104

These too; Omara Bonn-a: 0172-4419821
Rizah Kassel-a: 0160-1712798

I do not know what is nearest to you, but I do not have update so maybe some numbers are changed. Try and let me know if you could contact anyone, so maybe I could look for more info, if you dont reach these brothers inshAllah.

May Allah make it easy on you, inshAllah.

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Assalamu Alaykum,

This brother is in Bonn; Abu Sufian: 01625365432 (Bonn)

This is Bosnian Masjid and Imam does rukya look for Imam Hamza Subasic;
Glockenstr. 6
Bad Canstatt
70369 Stuttgart

_CONTACT_TELEPHONE 0711 956 1104

These too; Omara Bonn-a: 0172-4419821
Rizah Kassel-a: 0160-1712798

I do not know what is nearest to you, but I do not have update so maybe some numbers are changed. Try and let me know if you could contact anyone, so maybe I could look for more info, if you dont reach these brothers inshAllah.

May Allah make it easy on you, inshAllah.

jazaka'Allah Kheiran for your help,

Is not for me though is for a member of family.

Do you know about this brother who does the Rugya? Does he do proper rugya from hadith and sunnah? Because there are many people who claim to do rugya but not in right way and I have seen myself. Thuswhy I am more careful in looking for right one.

Jazaka'Allah Kheiran

GAZIJA

Staff member
jazaka'Allah Kheiran for your help,

Is not for me though is for a member of family.

Do you know about this brother who does the Rugya? Does he do proper rugya from hadith and sunnah? Because there are many people who claim to do rugya but not in right way and I have seen myself. Thuswhy I am more careful in looking for right one.

Jazaka'Allah Kheiran

assalamu alaikum brother,

All these brothers are doing it according to Koran and Sunnah and that is information I have been given. I do not know anyone of them personally but inshAllah they all are good to go too.

Why would you think I am giving you their info if they are not OK?

Assalamu alaikum