Russian language

alisenay

Brother and sister, first of all i am sorry that my english is not enough well to be able to explain excatly what i want, so i will try to do my best.
i need help...
if anyone can help me i would be pleasure..
well,i am a muslim, i am married and my wife is not muslim...i often watch the stories about convert people to islam,but usually most of them are in english language..i need some video which is in russian language. I really want to make my wife to watch them, but because of language i cant do it...so if anyone has such video in russian , i greatly ask to put here ..may Allah help us..pls keep us in your prays as weel

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

Русский язык: Приветствовать. Вы практика ислам. это лучше всего для ее
English: Welcome. You practice Islam. Its best for her.

alisenay

Brother and sister, first of all i am sorry that my english is not enough well to be able to explain excatly what i want, so i will try to do my best.
i need help...
if anyone can help me i would be pleasure..
well,i am a muslim, i am married and my wife is not muslim...i often watch the stories about convert people to islam,but usually most of them are in english language..i need some video which is in russian language. I really want to make my wife to watch them, but because of language i cant do it...so if anyone has such video in russian , i greatly ask to put here ..may Allah help us..pls keep us in your prays as weel

alisenay

Jazakallah khayr...
thanks for you help brothers.
Allah bless you..pls keep us in your prays...
salamun aleykum

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Well, maybe you can hear some videos from Sheik Meshari Al Afasy when he does Salat. Then if they translate the surahs and ayats in the video in english, you can translate it to your wife in Russian.

Or you can show your wife videos of how beautifully our Sheiks (eg. Abdel Karim ; Meshari Al Afasy; etc.) recite the Qur`an when they do Salat.

Sorry if I sound too difficult or I don't make sense; I usually can't talk right but I still like to say good things and explaining. Inshallah I will be able to talk more fluently.

riyaz

Allahu Akbar
:salam2:

Hi Brother I found few videos in Russian Language , I dont know the real meaning & all , check it out please

Video 1
[yt]Q7nBw19pcpQ[/yt]
Video 2
[yt]un3vF468eJs[/yt]
Video3
[yt]kZ4QHzM-4r8[/yt]
Video4
[yt]8u35uv9oXMI[/yt]
Video5
[yt]wkC_-Y6FuU0[/yt]
Video6
[yt]xns-4k6FK-U[/yt]
Video7
[yt]mTmk2hm9Czw[/yt]
Video8
[yt]Wtx41DSecO0[/yt]
Video9
[yt]47Oju6ItXRk[/yt]
Insha Allah

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

Insha Allaah we will find one or more for you. May Allaah swt guide your wife ameen.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
assalamu alikum.I'm russian and I converted to Islam 2 years ago.i live in USA.
Its really hard to find something in Russian.i have the Quran in Russian only.I will try to ask my friends in Russia ,if they can find something for u may be.And if u or you wife have any questions,just Email me at
*sorry no personal information of forum* .I will be happy to help....
Aisha Anastasia

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
oh thank u so much for these wonderful videos.I never could find anything in Russian,its so hard.thank u so so much...
also there is very nice web site in russian ,islamhouse.net or ****removed the one****
I ordered Quran here in USA through kniga.com ,from New York