Saalam.. i need help

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
saalam everyone, i have a question about the TTI website....
1.How can i view other peoples profiles??...is there a certain # of points u have to have?
thanks in advance
wasaalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
saalam everyone, i have a question about TTI website....
1.How can i view other peoples profiles??...is there a certain # of points u have to have?
thanks in advance
wasaalam

Waalaykumsalam warahmatullah

yes there is. i suppose 47 post is enough. i got mine at 30+

Angela Hillyer

saalam everyone, i have a question about TTI website....
thanks in advance
wasaalam

Salam Alaikom Sister hanifa

Sorry i dont no the answer to your question but I was hoping you could answer one for me??
How do u put up a new post so everyone can see it?? Because i want to put up some information but dont no how?? :shymuslima1: Could you please explain to me how?

Wasalam :)

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Salam Alaikom Sister hanifa

Sorry i dont no the answer to your question but I was hoping you could answer one for me??
How do u put up a new post so everyone can see it?? Because i want to put up some information but dont no how?? :shymuslima1: Could you please explain to me how?

Wasalam :)

you mean start a new thread..?

1) click on forum
2) Click on the headings you want like lounge, islamic discussion , brothers section.
3) click on " New Thread"

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
saalam
all u do is go into forums and click on what type of question u have...for example (Turntoislam Lounge or Turntoislam discussion)...and u click on one of them and then on the top of that find a link that says (post new thread)...thats all u do...i hope u understood my description...
wasalam