Salaam aleikum

UmmOf3

Salaam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu, sisters and brothers.

I am a Norwegian sister, came to islam 13 years ago, alhamdulillah. I am, as my nick say, a mother of 3, and I am married, to a revert alhamdulillah, and we live in Norway still.

I run a website in my language and a forum, about/for muslim women, and also I help out on the official Norwegian islam-site, as an admin.

I will look around here, I think I have just read here before, but never registrated, so inshaAllah now, I will start posting.

Ma'salaama, from Norway. :)

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu

Welcome sister :SMILY259:

Masha-Allah nice to hear Allah has guided you toward the correct path......may Allah make it easy for you and your family......ameen.

Hope you enjoy your time here and benefit too....insha-Allah..

Just a little confused :confused: you chose christianity as your religion/belief??

wasalam

UmmOf3

Umm Aisha, I tried to choose islam, but every time I did, it did not accept my registration. The last time, I did choose islam, but came out christianity in the end anyway.

Is there a way to get it changed?

I use Opera browser, so sometimes it buggs up with vBulletin...

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Yes sister its ok now :)

Welcome again sis its nice to have you join this wonderful family.......if you have any questions feel free to ask....

wasalam

UmmOf3

Salaam aleikum

JazakAllahu khair, sister. It will not be the last time I come around inshaAllah.

Its late here now, an hour to midnight, so if I suddenly disapear, its just sleep... :D

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

BarakAllah feek.....sis ummof3

We got 2 hours till it hits midnight :) i should hit that sack too gota get up early for work :(

Takecare nyt nyt....

wasalam