salaam all

AbuBilal

assalaam alaikum warahumathulaah wabarakaathu
allhamdhulilaahi i am new for here so i would like to ask u somthinh about me.
allhamdhulilaahi i am muslim and i am form 100% muslim country but i am not happy about that because here most of people live like western.when i was teenage i also live like that but that time also muslim but no pray no fasting like that.now i am 24yrs allhamdhulilaahi now i am good muslim.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

Alhamdulillaah to hear that. May Allaah swt reward you ameen. Welcome to the site!

Marwa17

Welcome brother,
Inshallah, you will be able to benefit from this website as much as the rest of us.
Ya, there is a major problem in most of Today's youth. I think they need aspirations again sadly. Undoubtedly, they will later regret it.
Anyways,
WELCOME
and i hope you enjoy your stay.
SALAM!!!!

visionusman

being content
Welcome young man. The Prophet SAW gave the following advice to a young companion. I think it was Abdullah bin Umar RA (please correct me if I'm wrong): Say you believe in Allah SWT and then be upright. Remember that if all the people combined tried to harm you in any way they would not be able to do so except with that which Allah had already preordained for you and if all the people combined tried to benfit you in any way they would not be able to benfit you in any thing other than that which Allah SWT had already preordained for you. So worship Allah, turn to Him alone in need and be upright.

Hajar

Staff member
Assalamu alaykum brother,

Alhamdulilah its great to hear that you found your way back to the straight path and welcome to TTI!

Wasalam