salaam from boston

ezireg

Salam everyone,i m eric from boston just wanted to introduce myself,i ve been checking this site for a while i love it.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Welcome bro eric to tti, hope you enjoy your time here....it is a good site Alhamdulillah...

wasalam

allmuslimsrequal

Salaam alikoum Eric. I hope you are well, and I hope you continue to enjoy this site.
I havent been to Boston in years, it is a beautiful city.
:SMILY206:

Joslyn

Allah's Way of Life
Salam everyone,i m eric from boston just wanted to introduce myself,i ve been checking this site for a while i love it.

Salaam... It is so good to meet you! :) I am currently visiting the Boston area with my husband for the holidays. His parents live in Methuen and so here we are. lol. Have you always lived here? Are you a revert, or were you brought up Muslim?

Marwa17

Salam...Welcome to the website, Inshallah, you will be able to benefit from this forum as the rest of us...WELCOME!!!!

wayofthesalaf

Hey Eric

Hey Eric, this is Ahmad. I myself am a convert to Islaam who was born and raised in the boston area. If you ever want to meet up to talk about Islaam let me know and we can arange to meet.

peace,

Ahmad Mitchell

PS: My email is [email protected]

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:
Welcome Eric to Turn To Islam its nice to have you here.
I am really glad you love the site and Insha Allah it can be much benifit to you.
Enjoy your stay!