Salaam from new revert sister in UK!!!

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
Salaam aleykum,

I just discovered this site today! and wanna be in on the forum!

I reverted to Islam on 28th march 2007!!! I hardly know any sisters (one ii work with and one used to work with me) and I want to make friends with other muslimahs......all my old friends drink and go clubbing (so thats not really working out! lol)

I am a white British sister married to a currently non-practising Albanian guy, who one day Inshallah will be a good Muslim. I decided to revert off my own bat, I didn't even tell my husband until I was ready to take Shahadah! At the moment I really want to integrate myself with the muslim community and hopefully meet some other reverts!

Rosheen :hijabi:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
wa`alaykum salaam warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh.

Alhamdulillaah, who guided you to Islaam, me he make the two of you strong upon the deen, ameen.

Suhaib

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum,no...........can not believe it you just discovered TTI today sis where have you been hidding all this time:lol: !we are also happy to have you in the site and the family i hope you will benefit from your time here and make new friends and sisters inschallah welcome:SMILY206:

wassalam

sindbad welcoming his sister episode

unalsnake

welcome sister Salamun Alaikum how are you i am glad and happy to see new sister like you! and welcome islam you can get friends in this forum

Asalaamalikum sister,

Alhamdulillah- may Allah continue to rain his blessings of joy, happiness, and peace to you and your husband. Inshallah you will find TTI a rewarding experience.

Your bro

Maria Norway

Mashallah! I am so happy you have found the right path. May Allah make your path easy for you.

Guess what...I reverted 17th March, 2007!! Really close! Where are you from?

Salam beloved sister! in Islam!

:tti_sister:

Izzu

:salam2: and :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar:
Welcome to the TTI and islamic brother- and sister-hood. God blesss you. As I often say, you and others like you are new and fresh blood for this ailing ummah. May Allah swt shower his choicest blessings on you and forgive the sins of those of us who were born muslims and yet dont recgonise our creator and benefactor.
:wasalam:
Your affectionate brother

grizzlyquack

Mashallah That's goos news, hope Allah Swt gives you all the success for this world & the hereafter AMEEN!, if there's anything you need just give us a SHOUT! LOL

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Allahu akbar
Praise be to Allah who guides to the righteousness those whom he wills.
Allah has chosen the deen of islam for mankind

"....This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, Allah is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." Quran, Al Maida, Verse 3

Welcome to the religion of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Jesus, Jacob, David, Moses, Jesus.. peace be upon all of them

may allah bless you

ameen

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI and most importantly welcome to ISLAM

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community and this lovely and most honest religion.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

P.S If u have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask, we are all here 2 help one another and learn from one another!!

Take Care,

roza

welcome

Salaam aleykum,

I just discovered this site today! and wanna be in on the forum!

I reverted to Islam on 28th march 2007!!! I hardly know any sisters (one ii work with and one used to work with me) and I want to make friends with other muslimahs......all my old friends drink and go clubbing (so thats not really working out! lol)

I am a white British sister married to a currently non-practising Albanian guy, who one day Inshallah will be a good Muslim. I decided to revert off my own bat, I didn't even tell my husband until I was ready to take Shahadah! At the moment I really want to integrate myself with the muslim community and hopefully meet some other reverts!

Rosheen :hijabi:

Assalamu Alaikum

Flash for those who just said the shahadah! :tti_sister:
http://english.islamway.com/flashpage.php?id=27&cat=2&file_name=newmuslim&width=550&hight=400

:hijabi: waselam

sugarbb

Assalammualaikum sister,

Welcome to the best site ever ! :hearts: (i'm not exaggerating, am i?):hijabi: Alhamdulillah for you are a new sister in Islam. Welcome to TTI BIG, International family !-sounds funny but it's true. Feel free to ask or share your problems.

maymun

:salam2:
:ma: sis welcome to the site and family and may allah gether us in the garden of paradise here after.:tti_sister:

:blackhijab:
your sister in Islam.
:salam2:

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
Hi guys....

thank you for the very warm welcome!

MarieNorway i live in London.....glad to hear you made Shahadah too and on St Patricks day lol (I am half Irish could you guess!?)