Salaam to my online family worldwide !

ray.of.light

Dear brothers and sisters

Few days ago i was considering to create a website which allows us to challenge the propaganda in the media against islam. Soon enough i found out that its already here. After been around the site i feel so much better. Allah doesn't need me because he has armies of the faithful !
yet i am dependent on Him, His mercy and His guidance.

Today strange things happened. I was going to the shop and discovered that my bicycle lock had been cut and the bicycle gone for good. Alhamdulila ! Losses do happen and if Allah takes away what He gave us, we must remain thankful for all the other blessings that are still with us.

After esha prayer i was coming back home and three white boys on bicycles went past. One of them threw a stone at my face ! I ducked and it didn't damage much. So i walked towards them to find out what's going on but they got so scared that they dashed away. I hope to see them again. In my nine years in london its never happened. Even gangs didn't attack guys with beards. So if i can talk to these people the mystery can be uncovered.

Alhamdulila i'm fine and i wish prosperous ramadan and a happy eid to all of you!!

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam

Welcome brother to tti....Alhamdulillah this is a wonderful site, the admins and mods spend so much time and effort to keep it going, not forgetting all the brothers and sisters who participate :SMILY149:
We hope you will contribute too insha-allah..

Sorry to hear about your bicycle brother, as you said losses do happen, im sure Allah (swt) will reward you for your patience also reward you with something better in its place insha-allah...

Our brothers and sisters do get attacked, maybe not always phsycially but verbally too.:( I hope you are ok brother, i can imagine a stone thrown at my face, it would HURT and possibly damage somat. We have to be stong and carry on...

wasalaam

Kayote

WaAliekum Assalam

Yes, without a doubt what you say is true. Allah does not need our prayers, it is us who need Him.

Im so pleased & impressed by your timely, thoughtful & sensible action even when you were physically attacked. I most probably would have lost my senses & would have disgracefully thrown 2 stones back. Just goes to show, how much I still need to learn about Islam.

May Allah continue to keep you safe & guided. Keep in touch with us all.

WaAliekum Assalam

Submitter

:salam2:

Welcome to the site brother :)

Dear brothers and sisters

Few days ago i was considering to create a website which allows us to challenge the propaganda in the media against islam. Soon enough i found out that its already here. After been around the site i feel so much better. Allah doesn't need me because he has armies of the faithful !
yet i am dependent on Him, His mercy and His guidance.

Indeed we are dependant on our Lord and all that he has provided to us in this world. He has given us life and has provided us with sustenance without which we would be nowhere. Alhumdulillah this website has heap loads of valuable information for both Muslims and non-Muslims. Most of the members on this website are Muslim but I think there is great potential to invite non-Muslims and help guide them or simply even kindly and lovingly answer any questions, queries and misconceptions about Islam. There is the odd non-Muslim but often they are not here with sincere intentions unfortunately.

Today strange things happened. I was going to the shop and discovered that my bicycle lock had been cut and the bicycle gone for good. Alhamdulila ! Losses do happen and if Allah takes away what He gave us, we must remain thankful for all the other blessings that are still with us.

You're right, everything we have in this world is provided by Allah, and Allah is Most Generous. We won't be able to take anything into the Hereafter except our iman and deeds.

After esha prayer i was coming back home and three white boys on bicycles went past. One of them threw a stone at my face ! I ducked and it didn't damage much. So i walked towards them to find out what's going on but they got so scared that they dashed away. I hope to see them again. In my nine years in london its never happened. Even gangs didn't attack guys with beards. So if i can talk to these people the mystery can be uncovered.

Alhamdulila i'm fine and i wish prosperous ramadan and a happy eid to all of you!!

I'm sorry to hear this bro, hope you're OK. Mashallah you did well to stay so calm, you provided them with a good example of what a Muslim should be like. I don't live in London but I understand the whole gang culture there is on the rise. Just yesterday I was watching a program on Islam Channel where the 2 presenters were interviewing members from different asian gangs in London. Bengali, Pakistani, Somali, etc. I noticed a trend between them, they all said they don't want to be "gangsters" but feel they have to to survive in London. Is this really how it is!?

Anyway brother, may Allah reward you for your patience. Muslims are being attacked all over the world and the least we can do is be patient and be strong in our trust in Allah. Once again welcome to the website :)

:wasalam:

Destiny_Jannah

After esha prayer i was coming back <a href="http://www.ibtedaa.com/new/search/home">home</a> and three white boys on bicycles went past. One of them threw a stone at my face ! I ducked and it didn't damage much. So i walked towards them to find out what's going on but they got so scared that they dashed away. I hope to see them again. In my nine years in london its never happened. Even gangs didn't attack guys with beards. So if i can talk to these people the mystery can be uncovered.

ASSAlamu ALeykom.. this site is wonderful, it brings all muslims together and talk about anything, ofcourse keeping within the Islamic boundaries..

the guys who threw you a stone at your face were not nice. But be patient with them so someday they may realise their mistake. May Allah guide to the right path Insha'Allah.

Abul Harith

Staff member
Walaikom As-Salam brother.

Welcome to the site. It's disturbing to hear about your incident subhanallah. Unfortunately there seems to be a rise in Islamophobia driven by the media and sinister forces in society who wish to demonise Muslims.

Insha'allah we can offer a true and correct picture of Islam and the Muslims and dispell these misconceptions.

May Allah keep you safe brother as you travel around London.

Wasalam

mu2min

Gelbee_Ma3ak

:salam2:

sadly this kind of thing is on the rise...My family and I have been suffering almost on a daily basis for the last 2 and half years... at first we remained defiant and refused to leave due to these people but now we became tired and al 7amdulilah Allah made it easy for us to find another place to move to where insha2 allah we will can be safe and happy. Things that we have had to put up with is windows being smashed in the house, car being vandalised, my daughter has had her hijab pulled off in the street, my other kids have been physically assaulted...... these things have only strengthened our faith and made my kids realise how much we need Allah and Islam in our lives.