salaam

sunnyhayat

Still trying to increas Imaan
Hello everybody assalam walekum
I am new here and wish to revert as soon as possible.
Wish to meet the recent reverts from hinduism from India and especially maharashtra to make my resolve forceful.
Thanks
hayat sunny

abulzan07

:wasalam:

MashAllah its nice u decided to accept islam ....i knw many reverts frm hinduism frm mumbai and if u go orkut there is group were u wil find many reverts frm hinduism

D.Ahmed

Believer
Wish to meet the recent reverts from hinduism from India and especially maharashtra to make my resolve forceful.
Thanks
hayat sunny

Greetings Sunny.

Welcome to TTI, There are a few reverts from Hinduism here from india and I am sure they will help you when they read your messages but in the mean time if you need any help or any questions regarding Islam then you are more then welcome to ask away as everyone here is friendly and warm.

Welcome again. :SMILY206:

sunnyhayat

Thanks brothers for very prompt reply. It iw really heartening so many people are ready to help me come over dilemma.
Please let me know how difficult it will be to talk to family about revertion.
It is very difficult it seems to change the faith so sudden and I will need all your support and readings to do this>
Please bless me allah.
Help me please with necessary reading material if u can.
Please tell me about that orkut site so that I can contact others.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
Welcome to TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah :) May Allah make it easy 4 and open ur heart toward Islam sister InshAllah..
Enjoy ur stay :D
Take care

icadams

As-salamu Alaykum wa-Raḥmatullāhi wa-Barakātuhu,

Welcome to TTI.
For some people it is very difficult to talk to people about Islam and your conversion. I think the most important thing is to be firm in your conviction but loving in your speech.
If you are dealing with Hinduism and India you might want to check our Dr. Zakir Naik at Islamic Research Foundation. Dr. Naik is one of the foremost Islamic apologists in the world and they are based in India. They also have some information on Hindusim.

sunnyhayat

:wasalam:

MashAllah its nice u decided to accept islam ....i knw many reverts frm hinduism frm mumbai and if u go orkut there is group were u wil find many reverts frm hinduism

Dear brother, could u be more specific? I could not find any on orkut after search. i shall be grateful if u could give me link. i am overwhelmed bu real warm recepti n here

assyuara

Assalamualaikum dear brother

Alhamdulillah. Thanks and praises to Allah Who opens your heart and gives you strength. May Allah always be with you. Islam is a misunderstood religion. Islam isnt like what others thinkor the media shows, but
Islam = peace. Islam is a way of life..=)

Wasalaam,
Aisyah :blackhijab:

Sayf Udeen

Thanks
hayat sunny

Wa 3alaikum salam.
Welcome to the forums.
May Allah (swt) make it easy for you. Ameen.

Wa'Salam.
Sayf.