salaf or khalaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abdelhak fidunya

to mabsoot

it's not because your are the admin you consider youself as sheik,and you delete and post what ever you like, it's very strange that every truthful posts on this forum have been deleted, and when that cretien/jewconver posted his hatred article about the mujahideen in sham you encouraged it.

You also said in this forum you went to isreal, I wonder why did you go there,
It’s very bizarre that you came back a live as muslim
I’m a muslim and arab and I would love to go to Palestine to die as shahid but it’s a fact I can not enter even the tel a mort airoport

So can you tell us why did go there is it to undergo perhaps a military training or perhaps to kill some babies oh no I got it, to learn Arabic and Islamic studies than go back to America setup a website and spread the love of the innocent jews amongs the naïve muslims ummah? Tell me than why did you go to isreal?

You also said the Palestinians and jews (na’aalatu allah allihim) can leave side by side, yes I agree with you but not in Palestine do you know why because Palestine is the land of the suhaba blood. رضي الله عنهم

And you also said the Palestinians have the right to defend them selves. how twisted you are mabsoot?

How can you be mabsoot in such pain full time for the ummah

And if you consider you self as sheikh than give me one single name from the
suhaba رضي الله عنهم who is not blind or disable has not taken part in the jihad

dianek

Dear Brother, Salaam!

It is with the warmest of greetings and concern that I am responding. I ask so very kindly that you not attack Mabsoot. He is a moderator who with grace and consideration for all, is trying to weed out those threads that create such division and frustration amongst the VERY DIVERSE group of muslims here at tti. I very much appreciate his sincere dedication to guiding this group to those matters that encourage our souls to love and strive for God. Not that encourage us to devour another in anger and misunderstandings. Furthermore, it is the divide between eastern, born muslims and the western converts that seems to really be a source of frustration amongst all. For me it is the easts rigid tones and harsh words that make one like myself question why we ever decided to become muslim. I have even stated that I want to follow the Qu'ran and the Prophets without being identified as a muslim......And you of the eastern world think that we are blind and ignorant because we really want peace and our love for God to unite all mankind............so it is with sincere desire that we begin refraining from discussions that neither side will agree on. I will no longer read posts that incite such anger amongst us nor will I add to them. Brother Mabsoot deserves many thanks and blessings for his efforts here. Wasalaam!

A

abdelhak fidunya

this article was only and only for mabsoot to respond

A

abdelhak fidunya

sincere advise to dianek
do no judge islam by the actions of the muslims you are part of this ummah now and the amana is in your hand and ours

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2: sister dianek

don't mind "abdelhak fidunya", check his other posts and profile

as i see, he is trying to make fitna, not a muslim with a user name as a muslim and words as if he cares about islam... if i am wrong, abdelhak fidunya correct me... this website is to learn about islam, so please learn about islam and ask question that shows you want to learn

dianek

sincere advise to dianek
do no judge islam by the actions of the muslims you are part of this ummah now and the amana is in your hand and ours
I do not judge ISLAM at all, it is beautiful. But some "muslims" I have a hard time handling these days......with the exception of some whose hearts are on their sleeves and spread kindness to those who have the pleasure of knowing them.

A

abdelhak fidunya

to a brother
yes i can give you some nassiha because islam is the deen of nassiha
if you want to learn go to college or buy yourself some books
the internet was never invented as educative tool but a military one

a_brother

Make dua for us all
to a brother
yes i can give you some nassiha because islam is the deen of nassiha
if you want to learn go to college or buy yourself some books
the internet was never invented as educative tool but a military one

lol, i went to college, i bought islamic books, and i learn from the internet about Islam... Give it a chance, learn islam from this site... :)

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
what are you exactly trying to say .. your the one who is twisted
and are you that person who was posting these hate comments , the druzze one, charfdeen or sumin
and u came and changed yr username or made anotherone
yr not clever

A

abdelhak fidunya

sorry sister or brother dianek (dont know) if i have caused any harm to you
here is a du'aa for me and you

ربّ اغفرلي وَ تُبْ عليَّ إنكَ أنتَ التوَّابُ الغفورُ

O my Lord forgive me and turn towards me (to accept my repentance).Verily you are the oft-returning , the oft -forviging

A

abdelhak fidunya

to osman the secular turk

i aslo posted an article were i said i will be honest and truthful to please only allah subhanu wata'la
i did change my profile's mane because the sheikh mabsoot keep restricting me for saying the truth
by the way how did you come to the conclusion that i was twisted do we know each other ?
i'm a muslim from the suhaba blood who are you najess
her is the article

I should introduce myself should I ?

Well I will by honest and truthful to please only Allah تبارك و تعالى

Than I have been holding this for while, so I decided to do something about it, but before I continue I will rarely call somebody brother or sister in the internet how do I know ?
you could be anything ,however I do sometimes by respect.
Some people might argue that, the internet is an educative tool, was it invented for that purpose? I don’t know, all I know is that, it was invented by DoD For a military purpose.

Let’s go back to what I have been holding all this time

1. God is not Allah تبارك و تعالى
2. Jesus is not I’ssa عليه سلم
3. Those words you write in English are not the ku’aan shareef
4.Pbuh does not mean صلى الله عليه و سلم

It strikes me how many languages some people speak and when you ask them do you speak Arabic they all answer you no no

5.I’m a muslim , I’m American muslim, I speak english, I’m not arab.
6. I’m English muslim I’m not arab,
7. French muslim I’m not arab

(wala hawla wala kuwata ila billah)

You all know that famous hadith

(the ummah will be divided into 73 groups only one will be on the right path of
prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم)

well how many groups have we counted so far? seven isn’t it

did you ask me for the daleel?
here is your daleel

the first night you will spend in the ka’bre (grave) you be asked three questions in Arabic

1. ma’n huwa rabuk
2. mahuwa deenuka
3. ma’n huwa rassuluka
You are thinking are you? well if you don’t believe you will be asked in Arabic than you are not a believer

some will respond god others jesus and the next will respond David Ben-Gurion
because that what the shaytaan (na’alatu allah aa’lih) is telling you to do

here is another daleel

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

إِنَّآ أَنزَلۡنَـٰهُ قُرۡءَٲنًا عَرَبِيًّ۬ا لَّعَلَّكُمۡ تَعۡقِلُونَ

سُوۡرَةُ یُوسُف

The prophet Mohamad صلى الله عليه و سلم said: every muslim is from my mii.la (race).

The prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم also said: I like the arabs because I’m an arab and the Cor’aan is in arabic.

The prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم also said: Those who betray us, are from us

Does this remind you something (either you are with us or against us)

Well it’s true you can’t have your body and mouth with muslims and your heart with the enemy of Allah تبارك و تعالى

Islam is an identity, so be proud of your identity

Oh ya: The prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم also said: there is no difference between an arab and no arab muslims accept by takwa.

(and I hope you all know how this hadith happened due to Billal Ibnu rabah رضي الله عنه)

The foundations of Takwa is of course the Arabic language

And , Baraka llahu feekum for reading

اللّهمّ ِإنْ ظَلمتُ أو أخطَأتُ
فَاغفرِلي َفإِنّهُ َلايغفِر الذّنوبَ إلاّأنْتَ

a_brother

Make dua for us all
if you are saying you are a musilm in this thread, WHY DID YOU PUT OTHER IN YOUR PROFILE and your other profiles that you had...

why try to inforce YOUR ideas on someone else... when you come to this website is like going to someones' house... would you like for someone to inforce things/ideas in your house????... when you signed in you abide to the rules of this website....RIGHT?!?!?!... this is common sense... i am a visitor like you and i respect the rules of the website... you should to

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum brother

After reading all that you have said I am getting the feeling that you are an Arabic Teacher without a Job :)

dianek

Am I missing something? Who cares what your bloodline is or lineage? God does not, he sent the word to different people in different languages, Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic......You don't have to be Arab to be muslim, true muslim. Dear sir, I feel that you are a bit racist....and brothers and sisters correct me if I am wrong, but is that not ISLAMIC!!!!!!!!!

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Am I missing something? Who cares what your bloodline is or lineage? God does not, he sent the word to different people in different languages, Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic......You don't have to be Arab to be muslim, true muslim. Dear sir, I feel that you are a bit racist....and brothers and sisters correct me if I am wrong, but is that not ISLAMIC!!!!!!!!!

:salam2: sister dianek... of course, there is no racism in islam... his trying to play with us

try to read some of his other posts.... by clicking on his screen name

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
i dunno wats going on here??
y r ppl being so judgmental??
y r they judging others??
ALLAH knows who is good muslim n who is not.
n plz brother abdelhak fidunya v have lots of respect for our admin n bro mabsoot n u r insulting him thats not fair at all.
plz thinck b4 u speak.
stop spreading fitnah.
tti is to spread love not hate.
if u have any ques ask in polite way plz.
but plz u dnt have right to insult our bro mabsoot cuz v all respect him alot.
FI AMANILLAH

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Arrogance is a disgusting trait to have Abdelhak. It makes no difference who your descendants are - or from what bloodline you are part of. Every man and woman shall be judged by their piety and actions.

So you say you're from the lineage of one of the sahaba yet your conceited and arrogant manner goes completely against their ways. They were humble, righteous and had the best of manners.

Having righteous and noble ancestors has no effect on your character nor does it make you better than others as you seem to think; as is clearly demonstrated by your behaviour on this forum. You attack people left right and centre - yet maybe the problem is closer to home. Pride and arrogance are dangerous traits brother, be careful before they bring destruction upon you whether in this life or the next.

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.