salaf or khalaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

Bro, my observation upon you is that you hate Jews and christians too much.

First i would like to ask you, are you mufti????????

you dont want us to call isa (PBUH) as Jesus.
You dont want us to call Allah (The most great) as god. why?

We know very well that we can call him with any name but to him belongs a beautiful names.

Bro, sometimes it is necessary to use that words instead. some christians, jews and hindus dont know who is Isa (PBUH) dont know who is Allah. I think it will better to explain them in these words so they may understand.

Please, Please dont try to create fitnah.:astag:

As per my observation no one on this TTI favor Jews for killing and oppressing muslims.

I hate jews a lot (lanat Allah Al-Yahood).

Please, put someting good articles which will benefit us all.
Instead of hatrated on TTI and please respect Bro, Mabsoot.

May Allah help you and us. :tti_sister:

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
to osman the secular turk

i aslo posted an article were i said i will be honest and truthful to please only allah subhanu wata'la
i did change my profile's mane because the sheikh mabsoot keep restricting me for saying the truth
by the way how did you come to the conclusion that i was twisted do we know each other ?
i'm a muslim from the suhaba blood who are you najess
her is the article

I should introduce myself should I ?

Well I will by honest and truthful to please only Allah تبارك و تعالى

Than I have been holding this for while, so I decided to do something about it, but before I continue I will rarely call somebody brother or sister in the internet how do I know ?
you could be anything ,however I do sometimes by respect.
Some people might argue that, the internet is an educative tool, was it invented for that purpose? I don’t know, all I know is that, it was invented by DoD For a military purpose.

Let’s go back to what I have been holding all this time

1. God is not Allah تبارك و تعالى
2. Jesus is not I’ssa عليه سلم
3. Those words you write in English are not the ku’aan shareef
4.Pbuh does not mean صلى الله عليه و سلم

It strikes me how many languages some people speak and when you ask them do you speak Arabic they all answer you no no

5.I’m a muslim , I’m American muslim, I speak english, I’m not arab.
6. I’m English muslim I’m not arab,
7. French muslim I’m not arab

(wala hawla wala kuwata ila billah)

You all know that famous hadith

(the ummah will be divided into 73 groups only one will be on the right path of
prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم)

well how many groups have we counted so far? seven isn’t it

did you ask me for the daleel?
here is your daleel

the first night you will spend in the ka’bre (grave) you be asked three questions in Arabic

1. ma’n huwa rabuk
2. mahuwa deenuka
3. ma’n huwa rassuluka
You are thinking are you? well if you don’t believe you will be asked in Arabic than you are not a believer

some will respond god others jesus and the next will respond David Ben-Gurion
because that what the shaytaan (na’alatu allah aa’lih) is telling you to do

here is another daleel

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

إِنَّآ أَنزَلۡنَـٰهُ قُرۡءَٲنًا عَرَبِيًّ۬ا لَّعَلَّكُمۡ تَعۡقِلُونَ

سُوۡرَةُ یُوسُف

The prophet Mohamad صلى الله عليه و سلم said: every muslim is from my mii.la (race).

The prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم also said: I like the arabs because I’m an arab and the Cor’aan is in arabic.

The prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم also said: Those who betray us, are from us

Does this remind you something (either you are with us or against us)

Well it’s true you can’t have your body and mouth with muslims and your heart with the enemy of Allah تبارك و تعالى

Islam is an identity, so be proud of your identity

Oh ya: The prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم also said: there is no difference between an arab and no arab muslims accept by takwa.

(and I hope you all know how this hadith happened due to Billal Ibnu rabah رضي الله عنه)

The foundations of Takwa is of course the Arabic language

And , Baraka llahu feekum for reading

اللّهمّ ِإنْ ظَلمتُ أو أخطَأتُ
فَاغفرِلي َفإِنّهُ َلايغفِر الذّنوبَ إلاّأنْتَ

____________comment edited________________-

thnk you brother for calling me najis etc....:D
:salam2:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

^ Brother calm down, that is not the correct way to respond.

Subhan'Allah, to much fighting among us, insults left, right and centre. This really needs to stop.

Your post is really distasteful. Brother Mabsoot will Insh'Allah reply but nevertheless you can't judge him. Plus, when did he suggest he was/considered himself as a Sheikh. That title is only befitting for certain knowledgable Muslims which i am sure he will affirm to.

I think you need to think about what you said, is this how a Muslim should behave? Think Brother? We really are in tatters.

Walaykum Salam

Salaam,

^ I agree.

Let us use Islamic etiquettes rather blatantly trying to attack someone. Put yourself in the shoes of the Prophet (saw)...would he talk like that? :astag:

Engage your brain before you put your mouth into gear.

dianek

Salaam,

^ I agree.

Let us use Islamic etiquettes rather blatantly trying to attack someone. Put yourself in the shoes of the Prophet (saw)...would he talk like that? :astag:

Engage your brain before you put your mouth into gear.

HeeHee....I like that one!!!!

A

abdelhak fidunya

to osman the turk
if we go back to all my previous posts you will see tha i did not disrespected or insulted you once
and you are the one who started, my post was oriented only and only to mabsoot however because we are at this stage than all i have to say is na'alatu allah allik ya kelb.

to others
as i said i will say the truth even if it hurts you so that you might realise how we the ummah we are suffering.
it's easy to come here in his forum and pretend to be a muslim and when you go back and meet your crusades or jews friends you ridicule the brave mujahideen in palestine and every where
if there is any knowledgable and true muslim in this forum than show me where in the mas'haf shareef is writen god or jesus or pbuh
i challenge all of you including your sheiwukh

Musulmanin

I would like to ask admins to delete this thread and copy/paste the initial questions and PM them to Mabsoot.

The initiator of this thread could have PMed Mabsoot , but he chose to post this public for inpatient brothers/sisters to respond with dirty languages distorting muslim identity and being so easily provoked.

Some of the members on this site claim their knowledge of many languages, but what they don't realize they need to learn how to speak them without using filthy words.

here is an advice for today: if one has nothing good to say, one should just keep silent, he/she will look smarter.

Act like muslims!

I hope I did not offend anyone. If I did, then maybe you need to reconsider your speech, manners and behaviors as members of this ummah.

:wasalam:

a_brother

Make dua for us all
to osman the turk
if we go back to all my previous posts you will see tha i did not disrespected or insulted you once
and you are the one who started, my post was oriented only and only to mabsoot however because we are at this stage than all i have to say is na'alatu allah allik ya kelb.

to others
as i said i will say the truth even if it hurts you so that you might realise how we the ummah we are suffering.
it's easy to come here in his forum and pretend to be a muslim and when you go back and meet your crusades or jews friends you ridicule the brave mujahideen in palestine and every where
if there is any knowledgable and true muslim in this forum than show me where in the mas'haf shareef is writen god or jesus or pbuh

as i said, DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME AND OURS, have a religious question, please ask it, else sit back and learn and DON'T TRY TO HAVE FITNA HERE... PEACE

OsMaN_93

Here to help
to osman the turk

to others

thank you bro , i got told to keep silent so i will :D
very nice of you to curse me :)

A

abdelhak fidunya

look how naive we are the ummah every time we give our hands to the crusades they take the full arm
take for instance dianek i apologized to her for just hurting her feelings but look how she cameback with her poisonous words
exacly like her ancestors the crusades

sajjuaiah

to osman the turk

to others

Please mind your language.

Do you know what you are saying?

Lanath Allah Alaik Ya Kalb. (Curse of Allah on You Dogs)?

No one is dog here?? You Mr. abdelhak fidunya.

I cannot understand you? again i am asking you are you mufti?

how did you judge it is haram to say Isa to Jesus and Allah to God.

Which sect you belongs, trying to create problems.

May Allah guide you and help you.

asmsaif

Dear Brother and Sister,

Assalamualikum! I believe both of you have honest intentions. And I pray to Allah that Allah bless you with knowledge that would benifit us and not harm us. Before every action please think what Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) would do in this situation. Islam is logical and I urge you not to be too emotional.

May Allah guide us all to Sirat-ul-Mustaqim. Amen.

Sincerely,

Saif

dianek

I am sorry if you took me as "poisonous" but your post their sounded very racist. Why is it poisonous if I call it as I see it. You sounded as though you were sanctifying your bloodline while degrading non-sahaba muslims. Were you not? If I misunderstood I am sorry, but I was not alone in that presumption. I and I absolutely am offended by your insult of my ancestry.....you congregate people into groups and assume that they all have the same ideals and are guilty of the same crimes. I have nothing to do with what happened in the crusades thousands of years ago! For all I know being celtic ancestry, they could have been pagans.....I don't know so how can you KNOW....

samiha

---------
Staff member
Bismillah

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu to all my brothers and sisters,

Sorry for the delay in taking action in this thread, i'm sure it was warranted long before, however things get busy, and we're not always going to be here, but I thank everyone for trying to do their best.

I wasnt going to post at all here at first, I was going to delete it and pretend it never happened, but i think it needs responding to. As I've already dealt with this in private, therefore I thought this needed some clarifying.

Brother, I think I've spoken to you before, if my thoughts arent unfounded, but you bear the same writing style as another user. And if that be the case, I hope you read this insha'Allah and for once try to understand. The reason you were banned was because all the time you spent here was making division. You were creating fitnah amongst the Users, pointing fingers, calling names, and you were advised not to do so. This all was even done privately, however now you come and address us openly. Why? As the saying goes somewhat, that if you advise a person in public it is to humilate him, but if you advise him in private it is to truly advise him.

If you ask yourself, see what was truly the purpose of this post? Furthermore, I cannot disregard this, as you have placed blame on my brother which has no clause nor basis. This is not allowed, as I have mentioned before, and here is your proofs:

Abu Dawud in the Book of Adab:

The Prophet :saw: said: "The gravest sin is going to lengths in talking unjustly against a Muslim's honor, and it is a greater sin to abuse twice after abusing once." #4859

The Prophet :saw: said: "When I was taken up to heaven I passed by people who had nails of copper and were scratching their faces and their breasts. I asked: Who are these people, Gabriel? He replied: They are those who were given to backbiting and who cast aspersions on people's honor." #4860

The Prophet :saw: said: "O community of people who believed by their tongue, while belief has not entered their hearts: Do not backbite Muslims, and do not search for their faults, for if anyone searches for their faults, Allah will search for his fault, and if Allah searches for the fault of anyonoe, He disgraces him in his house." #4862

The Prophet :saw: said: "If anyone eats once at the cost of a Muslim's honor, Allah will give him a like amount of Jahannam [the lowest pit of hell] to eat; if anyone clothes himself with a garment at the cost of a Muslim's honor, Allah will clothe him with a like amount of Jahannam; and if anyone puts himself in a position of reputation and show (at the cost of a Muslim's honor), Allah will disgrace him with a place of (ill-)reputation and show on the Day of Resurrection. #4863

The Prophet :saw: said: "Everything of a Muslim is sacred to a Muslim: his property, honor, and blood. It is enough evil for a man to despise his brother Muslim." #4864

This goes for all of us, we have no right to look for faults, we have no right to cast blame and judgments, and we have no right at all to even taint our Muslim brothers' or sisters' honor.

Having said that, in response to your post.

Mabsoot has never said he was a shaykh, in fact, his definitions of a shaykh is quite more definite and he knows who it includes. However, I WILL say this on behalf of everyone on the Mod Team; none of us are to that level, however that does not mean we will stand by and let a wrong go without doing our best to fix it. Command the good and forbid the evil consists of more than just pointing out deficiences in people and things, it's doing something about it. And if in that process things and people need to be deleted, then that will have to be done. We do not want this place to be a breeding ground of fitnah and discontentment. We want all of us to gain knowledge, find a source of solace in times of difficulties, and join together as an Ummah upon the truth bi'ithnillah.

Having said that, upon further points. I hope you note, Mabsoot doesnt say "israel" he says Palastine. It's ironic that its referred to as otherwise. Going there and coming back is not a vacation. I assure you, there and back, Mabsoot was not pampered by the zionists, nor were others. It reminds me of the story I was once told as a child. Of a fox who couldnt reach the tops of the grapevines to get the grapes, despite however much he jumped, so in the end he just said "the grapes must be sour anyways" ...

If you cannot go, May Allah help you, but the fact that you cast doubt to his going for such purposes, astagfirullah, akhi that's so wrong. You dont know this person, I dont see why you judge him so.

Brother, I love the Sahabah, radiallahu anhum, but realize, it is not their blood that will change our Ummah. What they sacraficed, if we take it so superficially as to just be blood upon land, which calls to ownership, then we will never advance. Look to why their blood was shed, for what purpose, what kind of people they were. If we cannot even model ourselves to their characters and beliefs, what right have we to their sacrafice?

People can be happy in times of trouble. In fact it's more proper. There is a balance in all things. If we are always sad and beraved and depressed, that will not help our Ummah anymore except to negatively effect all those around us. The Prophet sallahu alayhi wa sallam whom we all look to as our example, he once told the sahabah that if they knew what he knew they would cry much and not laugh often or something of that degree, but we all know that he was known for his smiling countance. That his face, his being was a source of hope for the people.

To be a person who feels for the Ummah, does not discredit happiness.

I feel again that none of us have even the slightest right to be arrogant. Of our lineage of our knowledge of what we've been given and who we are. Because we know, deep in ourselves whether we acknowledge it or not, that we are imperfect, that we get so many things wrong, that the person we are judging maybe better than ourselves though we know it not. And knowing that, we should not even utter one thing publicly to degrade them.

Allah, the Exalted, says:

"O you who believe! Let not a group scoff at another group; it may be that the latter are better than the former. Nor let (some) women scoff at other women; it may be that the latter are better than the former. Nor defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. How bad is it to insult one's brother after having Faith [i.e., to call your Muslim brother (a faithful believer) as: `O sinner', or `O wicked']. And whosoever does not repent, then such are indeed Zalimun (wrongdoers).'' (49:11)

This ayah says it all for me. Please refrain from such future posts.

That's all I have to say. May Allah guide and forgive us all for our mistakes.

wasalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
to mabsoot

it's not because your are the admin you consider youself as sheik,and you delete and post what ever you like, it's very strange that every truthful posts on this forum have been deleted, and when that cretien/jewconver posted his hatred article about the mujahideen in sham you encouraged it.

You also said in this forum you went to isreal, I wonder why did you go there,
It’s very bizarre that you came back a live as muslim
I’m a muslim and arab and I would love to go to Palestine to die as shahid but it’s a fact I can not enter even the tel a mort airoport

So can you tell us why did go there is it to undergo perhaps a military training or perhaps to kill some babies oh no I got it, to learn Arabic and Islamic studies than go back to America setup a website and spread the love of the innocent jews amongs the naïve muslims ummah? Tell me than why did you go to isreal?

You also said the Palestinians and jews (na’aalatu allah allihim) can leave side by side, yes I agree with you but not in Palestine do you know why because Palestine is the land of the suhaba blood. رضي الله عنهم

And you also said the Palestinians have the right to defend them selves. how twisted you are mabsoot?

How can you be mabsoot in such pain full time for the ummah

And if you consider you self as sheikh than give me one single name from the
suhaba رضي الله عنهم who is not blind or disable has not taken part in the jihad

Wow, I just read this.

you consider youself as sheik

No way. :SMILY346: Im just normal person. I love Muslims I want help Muslims. What is wrong with that. If I make mistake, feel free to PM me or Email me. Nobody is perfect and we as Muslims must help each other!!

I have a duty, (something I NEVER wanted in the first place) to administer the website and make sure there arent people who write incorrect things or by their pure emotions.

Those things that are according to the Quran and the Sunnnah with understanding of the early Muslims are kept. I have asked advice from various Scholars and Imams as to how to keep this website running in best way. THey advised me to delete those things that were not based on authentic teachings.

We are not political website, we talk about Palestine and want a FREE Palestine without any occupation. I have no idea what "Mujahideen" you are mentioning that are in Shaam. I do not speak against any of our Muslim brothers and sisters who legitimately defend themselves and their families.

You also said in this forum you went to isreal

I do not think I have ever said that. I said I went to Palestine. I do not believe in "Israel". I do not like to use that term. Infact, "Israel" does not exist. If I talk about them people, I usually call them the Zionist Jews or the Zionist State, or the "Israeli" Zionist state. This is because the "Israel" and "Israeli people", mentioned in the Bible and the Torah are different to the people who occupy Palestine today.

It’s very bizarre that you came back a live as muslim
I’m a muslim and arab and I would love to go to Palestine to die as shahid but it’s a fact I can not enter even the tel a mort airoport

Millions of Palestinians come and Go from Palestinian territories every day. I went Palestine after some friends and their family invite me there, alhamdulillah. There I met some of the Scholars of Masjid al Aqsa and RamAllah. I have many good Palestinian friends, alhamdulillah. We want help Palestinian to return back to the Real Islam and thus make ourselves STRONG

Being interrogated for several hours and tortured in a cold room, is not entering Palestine "easy". Nor is being kept at checkpoints and having your own MOTHER and your friends family threatened with imprisonment... for not having the right stamps in paperwork. - THis is what happened. Also, some my friends even went through underground pipes and sewer system just to get past checkpoints to go and pray in Masjid al Aqsa.

This is NORMAL for All Muslims and even non-Muslims who enter Palestine.

I do not like speaking about myself or what I do, because I am not special. This is a public forum and thus our Islamic actions should be private. If I wanted, it is easy for me to brag and make up stories and tell people what I did or didnt do.. This is very wrong.

- Thus, your statement, does hurt, because you didnt speak to me. You just wrote something in public and I dont get chance to look at these things.

I think what you said about me is totally wrong. How can you judge me and what I feel for Muslims? or for the Muslims in Palestine? You do not know one bit about me or the work I do. I love my Muslim brothers and sisters all over the world and want best for us.

What you wrote is slander and backbiting. You speak about me and know nothing about me. I am not even from America, nor have I ever been there. Why would I kill my Muslim brothers and sisters?? La hawla la quwata ila billah.

Simply drinking coffee and getting emotional at alJazeera is not going to do anything. :) We must learn, work hard and be Muslims of Quran and Sunnah with understanding of the pious predecessors (the Salaf Salih).

This is what we want inshaAllah. Is our Ummah to be united upon the correct teachings of Islam, to be educated, to be strong. This is the key to our victory. This is how we unite, this is how we fight and do jihad. It is not done by ignorance, emotions and stupidity.

DO not learn your Islam from alJazeera and al-Manar, learn it from Quran and Sunnah.

Anyway, I forgive you, I think you just must have misunderstood what I wrote. Please, brother think and read things carefully before getting upset and making judgements.

You should apologise to the other members that you insulted, such as those you called "secular" etc. We are Muslims!! Do not say things such as that, because you are insulting people. Again, this is being judgemental and rude.

Assalamu alaykum

Status
Not open for further replies.