Salam- a quick introduction!

Sister Sarah

Salam Walikum Everyone,

I have been married to a man from Tunisia for six years now and two years into our marriage I converted to Islam thanks to his gentle guidance and patience. We met not in Tunisia, where he is from, not in Ireland, where I am from and not in the UK (where we have recently moved to) but in Japan where we were both studying!!

I would love to be able to make some new Muslim friends as the stress of moving to a new country has been getting to me and I feel that if I don't take action to meet people soon I may go stir crazy! I would love to be in contact with other young sisters who are married and have young families.

Salam for now all,

Sarah

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam Sarah

welcome to TTI

It looks you had a really interesting trans-continental, trans-religious, international marriage !!! I'm pleased to hear that you are happy in it.

I'm a bro, but I'm sure you will find your request here.

Best Wishes

dianek

Asalaam Aleykum Sarah!

I too am married to a Tunisian now for 6 years. I live in the US and we did meet here in my hometown. Welcome to tti!!!!!! I have just recently converted. What part of Tunisia is your husband from? It's amazing how people meet isn't it, as if guided! Subhanallah!

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

Welcome to the Family!
MashaAllah on your conversion.
Do enjoy your stay here Sister Sarah! =)

hassenali

obedience to Allah
walaykum salam sister allow me first to welcome you to tti its agreat place to be i won't tell you anymore as you will soon find out by youself and i am almost certain insha allah you get many friends and i wish you a very nice settlement in uk a country which i know quite well as i've been living ther for quiet a while ,good luck

alwaysislam

welcome sister i hope you find tti helpful i am a revert to islam also will be 3 years in febuary i am also i have been married now for two years and a a 8 month old daughter i live in the uk and i find this website so interesting anything i need to know its all there in front of me welcome again ,inshallah you will make lots of friends
take care

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:SMILY259::SMILY259:Welcome to the TTI family and a truly interesting story, mashallah!! May it benefit you inshallah!!:hearts:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2: Sister Sarah,

Welcome to TTI. You will find many reverts here.
Where in UK you are living now? There are many sisters here who live in UK.

I think either you send a Personal Message to them or they send a PM to you, this way you may be able to find if you live near some sisters, then you guys can get togather and become real friends.

I am so glad you found this web site.
:wasalam: