Salam Alaikom

Fiza_79

:tti_sister:
My name is Fiza from U.S.A. I am new to this. And I am hoping to make friends. Peace and Blessings to u all.
Allah Hafez.
~Fiza:SMILY139:

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:

A very warm welcome to you sister. Its nice to have you here at TTI. Hope you will enjoy your stay here. Take a look at the video section.

Ma'assalaam

halah

Asslamu Alaikum sister
Wellcome to tti,it's a marvellous site ,Sure you'll benefit of it inshaa'allah.:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Asalaamalikum sister,

Welcome to TTI, the family here is from all over the world. Inshallah, you will find this site informative and resourceful. We look forward to your contributions, inshallah.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

dawood_smriti

Asalamalykum sis FIZA

Welcome to TTI. May Allah(swt) Help you and all of us gain more and more knowledge and act upon it.Ameen...
If I am not wrong ur origin must be frm India or Pakistan.

Wasalaam

abdellah007

salam

salam alaykum sister

u welcome to TTI, i hope we can share everthing on here, we can learn from each other insha allah.

enjoy ur stay

salam

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum,

Welcome Sister Fiza!

We are glad to be friends with you.

Hopefully this site would benefit you as it has benefit me.

Mostly, it will you get you closer to the Muslim community from all over the world.

Wasalam.

<Nazihah>

MuslimBeauty

Welcome!

Asalm 3alekum

Welcome to TTI and inshallah you enjoy it here and i will be your friend.
Inshallah you learn alot about our islam.

:SMILY206: :hijabi:

lisna_marisa

welcome..

:SMILY206: :holaaa:
welcome ukhti, i hope we can be sister not just a friend, help each other to learn more about our dien (islam). may alloh bless us.ameen.
:muslima:

:wasalam:

omar.ghamdi

WELCOME

You are most welcome sister and Insha'Allah you will find good brothers and sisters of Islam on this site............

Omar........

brother4ever

Sister
First of all Warm Welcome on the behalf of TTI family.How are you & I hope my email find you in the best of you & your family health & I am sure you will enjoy here and share & and learn lot's of good things,I will prey sister that ALLAH will accept all your wishes & make you perfect Muslima.

ALLAH HAFIZ
Your Brother