Salam alaikoum

oum-rayan

May Allah rewards you for this wonderful site.
I am so glad to join this website, and I need to do something for my pride religion, and most importantly for God. I hope I can find what i wnat here, and I wish I will be an active member inchallah
thankyou

abuayesha

Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaahi wabarakaathuhu

Welcome to TTI family where you will enjoy, insha Allaah, the brotherhood of human value.

And let them not turn you aside from the communications of Allah after they have been revealed to you, and call (men) to your Lord and be not of the polytheists. And call not with Allah any other god; there is no god but He, every thing is perishable but He; His is the judgment, and to Him you shall be brought back. (Al-Qur'An 28: 87-88)

Allaah's Apostle sallallaahu alaihi wasallam said:
Faith consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). And Haya (This term Haya covers a large number of concepts which are to be taken together: amongst them are SELF RESPECT, MODESTY, BASHFULNESS, and SCRUPLE, etc.) is a part of faith. ( Narrated by Abu Hurayra radhiyallaahu anhu. Recorded by Bukhari)

It is not righteousness that you turn your faces to the East and the West (In Prayer); but righteous is he who believes in Allaah and the Last Day and the angels and the Book (the Holy Scripture) and the Prophets; and gives his wealth, inspite of the love for it, to kinsfolk and to orphans and the needy and to the wayfarer and to those who ask, and to set slaves free and offers prayers perfectly and pays Zakaat regularly. And those who filfill their covenant when they make it. And those who are patient in (severe povery), and in ailment (disease) and in time of fighting (during battles). Such are the people of truth, and such are the pious. (Al-Qur'an 2:177)

Wassalaam

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
:salam2: sister
welcome to TTI and to the family
enjoy ur stay
:hijabi:
may allah bless you
:salam2:

Kulsumfatima

Proud to be a Muslim
welcome

May Allah rewards you for this wonderful site.
I am so glad to join this website, and I need to do something for my pride religion, and most importantly for God. I hope I can find what i wnat here, and I wish I will be an active member inchallah
thankyou

:salam2: welcom to the TTI
insha allah u'll get what u want