salam alalikum warahmatullahi......

sadia_21

assalamu alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatu......

hope all my brothers n sisters r in good health.....well actually m not really new here i keep coming to this site n lov readin da thigs tht r discussed by da peple here.....bt m introducing myself here kinda late.....plz do forgive me all....

yes....nw m a born muslim alhumdulillah...n indian bt livin in oman.....i love my religion i am very much proud 2 b a muslim alhumdulillah.......im 14, studyin in grade 10.....i do dawah along wid my studies....mashallah my parents have given da best of wat they could.....they always have been wid me n encourage me 2 do alot of stuff......

well now cums my problem.....da thng is nw i feel like cryin i feel m such a useless good for nthin.....i believe in allah yes ofcourse.....n he'll do the best 4 me obviously i knw....k the thing in nw my exmas r goin on.....dis 2nd prelim will decide wat stream i'l b able 2 get into........science or commerce.....my parents want me 2 take science.......n i dono whetr i'll get science as i've nt really done well..m so scared wheth i'll really b able 2 get a seat in science stream or not....i feel like dyin....i feel useless....if i won't get tht much marks whch is needed 4 gettin into science my parents will b really hurt.....n i can't do tht....i lov my parents.....i study my best den also y im nt able 2 do it i don't get it.......
brothers n sisters i need ur prayers.....m lost:shymuslima1:.....i knw allah is dere....n can listn bt i.....i feel lost.....m terribly nt feelin 2 do anythin.....plz pray 4me.....4me my parents priority stands first......nthin else....coz i love my parents da most...

i m a hardworkin student......bt at times i dono y??things don't happen gud....y???i jus wish i'l b able 2 get into science srteam....plz i need ur prayers.....i don't wana shatter their dreams.....i don't wana b a loser.....

well dis was my startin post....where m extremely worried.....soon inshallah i'll also b a part of da discussions here......
i need ur dua's....n before i go......brother mabsoot...u r doin a gr8 job.....i extremely admire it.....jazakallah 4 dis gr8 site....

jazakallah....
plz help me by givin dua's...ALLAH PLZ HELP ME!!!!
fiamanillah....
allah ahfiz

muhsinah

wa alaykumu salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.
Welcome to Turn to Islam....hope you find it beneficial! It's a bit funny for me to welcome you to TTI because I'm new too; this is my first post. But no problemo.
Don't worry sister, everything will work out well, insha Allah. Put your trust in Allah and make dua. And while you're at it, make istikhara so that you know whether commerce or science is the best thing for you. I'm not saying you should disregard your parents wishes but this is a big decision and your parents are humans so turn to Allah and ask Him for guidance regarding which field whill be best for you in both this world and the akhirah.

meanwhile, I'll be :tti_sister: for you too.
All the best, sis!
Wa salaam.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Welcome to the site.

Some advice . Do not worry too much. Just study hard and do not give up , then you leave the rest to Allah

All the best :SMILY259:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Dear sister ... dont feel sad ... you are young and able to achieve much ... you so much in life ... you are a muslim, have a loving parents and seemingly intelligent and articulate.

If you are faced with difficult questions, then ask for help ... start with your parents and they will pour in their hearts for you and give you from their experience. Following this do istakhara ... Allah (glorified He may be).

It is normal to feel sad and depressed when you are under pressure. Don't let these feeling bring you down. You are worth the world to your parents. Allah (glorified He may be), promised that on the day of judgement, a person who spent his youth years in worshipping Allah and obeying His commands will be in His shade.

I pray that Allah (glorified He may be) keep your heart at ease and grant you happiness in both worlds, Amin.

sadia_21

jazakallah alot....muhsinah.....brother alkhatiri.....n optimist.....i feel a little better aftr ur help....yes inshallah i'll do istakharah.....inshallah allah will give me a better solution 2 it.....

allah will decide da best 4 me.....thnx 4 da advice i really feel good nw......n i'll keep givin my best by workin hard.....

jazakallah.......i love being a part of tti......alhumdulillah......may allah bless u all.....n do remmem me in ur dua's....
allah ahfiz

Sauda17

Wa alaikum assalam

Sister it looks like you've already got some good advice & are feeling better Alhamdulillah

May Allah Subhana wa taala ease your tasks & give you guidance

Almost forgot, Welcome to TTI & Hope you enjoy your stay !