Salam Alayikum!!

Quratulaine

:salam2:

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone...I am an american....and I recently converted to Islam this past summer. I have been a member of this site since then, but i have never posted...I just wanted to finally jump in and say hi to everyone! This site has really helped me out alot as a new muslim...the videos and interesting discussions alike. I hope to continue to learn from this site!

:hijabi:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
wa Alaykum Assalam..

Alhamduillah 4 blessing of islam..

Welcome to TTI..enjoy ur stay..

feel free to ask any Question all us here complete each other..

<wasalam>

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Welcome sister insha-allah you will benefit from the site as much as we do....

Enjoy your stay

ma'salaama

AishaR

Welcome to the site sister, nice of you to have introduced yourself. Inshallah you will enjoy your time with us.
Please feel free to ask any questions & dont forget the sisters section, where you can ask any questions you dont feel comfortable asking in the main section.

:wasalam:

almahdi

alhamd le allah,allahu akbar,allahu akbar,allah akbar...feel free to ask us ,,we r ur brothers in islam ,,just do what a muslim should do,,what i mean show people the real islam,,not like what the media shows

e.muhsin

assalammu'alaikum,
welcome to this community..

melihat tulisan mbak saya jadi ingat kalau saya jg belum memperkenalkan diri.. hu hu hu.. :)

translation:
after looked at ur thread, i've just realized that i havent introduced myself, yet. hu hu hu.. :)

wassalammu'alaikum,
Muhsin

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:ma: you have embraced Islam and come to deen.

WeLcOmE to the website!

:wasalam: