Salam alikom

AishaR

:salam2:

Sister I know how you feel, I will be seeing my parents this weekend, inshallah & it will be the first time they will have seen my in hijab..... I will make dua'a & if I can ask you do the same for me.

May you be guided on the right path sister.

:wasalam:

fendi_ibrahim

Assalamoo'alaikoom....

Alyssa..first of all, congratulation for turning in to the path of truth. May Allah bless you, and guide you and all of us, always...Hope to hear story from you. And share anything you want to know. Wassalam

alyssa

Convert
me again

Salaam. It has been 1 1/2 years now since i converted. Sadly is my story. My parents do not approve, think the rules and pillars are dumb, refuse to let me wear hijab and don't like me practicing. Also, sadly, I am very lazy and do not pray. But I want to start practicing. I am engaged to a man from N. Africa. Insh'Allah in Jan we will get married, and i will have someone teach me how to and help me practice.

Hannah123

One Truth
salam alyssa,
I just pm'ed you about books and other things. I have one on how to pray also. please don't despair, you are on the siratal mostaqeem, the straight path. Do not let the shaitans whispers bring you down. Have you learned how to recite any surahs from the Quran yet. I also have a book to help you with that, insha'Allah. I am married to a Moroccan brother. You said your going to be married soon right? That's great news. Don't let your family bring you down dear sister, i too have that same problem. Just make dua'a, if you don't know how i can tell you that also, to Allah, to ease your path. I will also pray for you. Let me know if you need anything at all, i can ship to you whereever you are, insha'Allah.
hannah

abdellah007

salam alaykum sister,

am sorry about ur parent s opinions, they just need to learn more about islam and the meaning of its pilars. am glad you ve found a muslim man , i hope your marriage will help you increasing your iman insha allah.

brother from N africa :)

arabiantxn

:salam2: alyssa, what can i say . may allah bless you and help you with your decision. may you be showered with happiness .may allah protect you. welcome to our family sister .
:tti_sister: :salah:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
My name is Alyssa. I am 22. I live in USA. I converted to Islam just over 3 months ago. I am very happy i did! would like to get to learn more sisters insh'Allah!
looking forward to hearing from you!
:allahuakbar: :ma:
alyssa

Alhamudllilah welcome to the family,Inshallah hope you benefit from this website ukti.

:wasalam:

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum dear sister Alyssa!

Asalam alaikum sis Alyssa! :SMILY259:

lol fuunnyy! lol we have somethings in common lol

masha'Allah i hope u enjoy TTI and Islam!

Take care sister.

mwah!

salam,

your sister in Islam,

Sakeena :hearts:

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
:salam2: sister i welcome you to islam ...may Allaah make you path easy for you and make you a good practicing musilms insahaal...

SweetAmirah

Welcome sister!!! Mashallah!

I am a Canadian revert... it has been about a month. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask!!

SweetAmirah

Welcome to Islam Alyssa!!!!
I have a friend in the states that reverted at about the same time as you!
Inshallah you will learn lots here at TTI!!!

shahsanober

assalamualikum sister alyssa

First of all welcome to islam and to TTI. May Allah guide u and the whole muslims Ummah. Sister alyssa u have asked about praying one at a time ,sister if u have any question regarding islam so please dont ask any muslim,ask a muslim scholar.There is a very useful and very informative islamic website its askimam.org but first as i said ask the scholar.

Wasalam