Salam - every1 read this!!! (you to Br Mabsoot :P)

Henna_Hussain14

Salam every1...

I have recently joined TTI...my reason for this was (although you dont really need to know lol :p) because i was inspired by my older sister Masha'Allah...i hope i learn alot of things from this website...i haven't been on regularly due to my Mock GCSE exams...please pray for me that i pass with good grades Insha'Allah....:muslim_child:

I leave you in Allah's care..

Sr Henna :D

p.s Brother Mabsoot may Allah reward you for making this site Ameen....

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Masha'Allah, welcome sister. Insha'Allah you'll pass them like the wind :).
Enjoy your stay at TTI.
wassalaam...akhooki :arabi1:

Ayep

Welcome sister,
I hope and will dua that you do well in your exams. Feel free to participate when you are free. Mayb you need advise for exams?lol

Enjoy your stay
:wasalam:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

:SMILY206: lil sister henna, hope you enjoy your time here and benefit as much as we do...

wasalam

Karima

What a privilege it is!!!!

Asalamualikum,

Sr. Henna.....:
:hijabi:

...what a privilege it is to be a Sister!!!
:muslima:

Welcome here! And all praise to God/Allah...Alhamdulillah!...for Mabsoot :SMILY47: and others :shake: who are guided to help us stay in total submission to God/Allah, through this web site.

Nothing is by accident....All praise be unto Allah!!!

Salam
:muslim_child:

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Wa'alaikum'Assalam habibti...
Insha'Allah you're well....

lol...

may Allah give you taufiq in this world and the Next and help you to succeed all your exams, especially the one we are bound to be questioned about! May Allah make it easy for us all on that day (Ameen ya Rabb'al Alamin)...

well..a very warm welcome Henna.......(by the way, can you do Henna designs..lol :p)

I leave you in Allah's Care...

Wasalam...

Henna_Hussain14

Salam...

Welcome sister,
I hope and will dua that you do well in your exams. Feel free to participate when you are free. Mayb you need advise for exams?lol

Enjoy your stay
:wasalam:

Salam... thanks 4 the offer if i do need any advise what so ever i wil surely get back 2 u :D

Thank-you for welcoming me with your kind words everyone...and "alhamdulillah" i do not do henna just cause my name is henna lol although that would be kinda intresting dont u think...

Thanks 2 every 1ns again...

I leave you in Allah's care...

Sr Henna xXx

hambaAllah

welcome sis :))))

:bismillah:
:salam2: sis
:SMILY206: to TTI,, do enjoy ur stay,, hopefully u gain more islamic knowledge n increased in eeman :inshallah:
hope u will succeed in ur exams :):)
:wasalam: :hijabi:

muhamad ali

dear sister

Salam every1...

I have recently joined TTI...my reason for this was (although you dont really need to know lol :p) because i was inspired by my older sister Masha'Allah...i hope i learn alot of things from this website...i haven't been on regularly due to my Mock GCSE exams...please pray for me that i pass with good grades Insha'Allah....:muslim_child:

I leave you in Allah's care..

Sr Henna :D

p.s Brother Mabsoot may Allah reward you for making this site Ameen....
i keep my fingers praying always for you to pass your exam allah bless you

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
assalamualyakum sis to tti inshallah you will passed with good grade we all will prayed 4you hope we get good islamic knowdgle from u :wasalam: