Salam everyone1, I am new here!!

Leila412

Salam everyone,

I am a new member here, My name is Leila. I was born in Morocco but raised in chicago for the most part of my life. I am at the stage wanting to learn more about my religion (Islam) and thinking lately alot about Hijab, so I could use all the help you all can offer :)

Thank you,

Leila

Asalaamalikum sister,

What took you so long? ;)

Welcome to the community, inshallah you will find TTI resourceful and beneficial.

Leila412

:salam2: ,

Thank you'all for the prompt responce,you all seem friendly here. I kind like that :muslim_child:

TheHumbleWun,

I guess there was lots of traffic lights on my way LOL, but I am here though hamdulah.

Southrn_Muslimah,

You should defenitly visit Chicago, I like it alot. Its clean and people are very friendly.

nadirah19

Asalam walikum,
Welcome to the forum and the family sis. :) Inshallah u will find it very beneficial. May Allah swt help us and guide us all. Ameen.

Walikum asalam

jynous

salam alaykom ..

people in here are great and very helpful, you`ll learn a lot inshallah..

at last ,a sister from chitown :)

Abu_Al_9assem

:salam2:
you are welcome okhtah (sister), i hope that you enjoy your stay here among the TTI family, don't hesiate to ask any question,to ask for help ..inchALLAH this site will be beneficial for you
:salam2:

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam sister
welcome to the site n family.u have choosen the right place.INSHALLAH u will learn a lot from tti.n INSHALLAH v will learn alot from u too.so welcome again.n make ur self at home.
waslam

Leila412

:salam2: ,

Aisha,

Ouiii!!! Ca va bien merci :) et toi? kolchi bekhir?

Hijab_sister,

Thank you sis, I loved the site, already I found lots of intresting articles & discussions writen by the wonderful members here,thx a bunch :)

abdellah007

salam

salam alayki sister leila

u welcome to TTI, i hope u enjoy being here with us and get informed more and more about islam. feel free to ask any questions.brothers and sisters will be ready for giving the answers.

ur brother from morocco.

salam