Salam from Canada

shakirshuvo

Assalamu alaikum brothers/sisters. My name is Shakir. I'm a full-time student of International Relations. I love to talk about Islam and other religions. Recently I've been doing a lot of studies on not just Islam but also other religions because I would like to do daw'ah. I have many videos on Islam and Muslims. Some of my videos are on YouTube. My YouTube ID is shakirshuvo. I look forward to talking to all my Muslim brothers/sisters on TurnToIslam. This is a great site and I would like to thank the person(s) who has(have) invested their time and effort to create this site. May Allah give you rewards for your good deeds. Jazak Allah.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Welcome to our determined brother. A warm welcome. Have a look at the videos here too.

Wassalaam,
VE

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Brother shakirshuvo,

Welcome to TTI, may you benefit from and to this wonderful site.

May Allah reward you and guide you to do the best dawah.

Look forward to your posts and seeing your videos too. May be you could put these up on TTI so that all Sisters and Brothers can share them here.

Fi amanAllah

shakirshuvo

Assalaam Alaikum Brother shakirshuvo,

Welcome to TTI, may you benefit from and to this wonderful site.

May Allah reward you and guide you to do the best dawah.

Look forward to your posts and seeing your videos too. May be you could put these up on TTI so that all Sisters and Brothers can share them here.

Fi amanAllah

Assalamu alaikum brother/sister. Thanks for your kind words. I have already posted some videos on this site. Check out: Arna's Children (under Palestin videos), My Childhood & Stones (under Palestine videos), A Cry From The Grave (under other videos), Paradise Found (under Arts)... I have some videos about comparative religions but this site wont allow me to post them, so, if you're interested in Shaikh Ahmed Deedat's debates and Who Wrote The Bible then visite my YouTube page.... again my ID is shakirshuv . Jazak Allah.