Salam from Malaysia

Supernova

Assalamu alaykum wbt
I'm your sister in Islam from Malaysia. I'm leaving for England soon inshaAllah to further my studies. Im a born muslimah Alhamdulillah. A friend introduced me to the forum and Alhamdulillah this forum looks great, i decided to join. By the way, I'm a lecturer at the International Islamic University Malaysia and in September I will start my post-graduate studies at Royal Holloway University of London InshaAllah in Modern European History.

I hope to make friends with sisters especially from the UK and in other countries too so I wont feel lonely in England. I've strong admiration for reverts and I'm so much impressed by them. I have a few reverts friends and have been impressed by their seriousness in the Deen.:ma:

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Supernova (i like your username), welcome here, inshallah you'll find yourself many friends here

Take care:hearts:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

LIFE4ALLAH

:salam2:

welcome sister in Islam.There are many sisters and brothers from Malaysia here and mashaAllah they are really loving and good Muslims.

jason_faizal

salam

alhamdulilah,u got an opportunity to study in overseas.hopefully you will acquire as many knowledge as you can and then contribute to the society. for u information, i'm a student in the same university where u teach.