Salam from the East Malaysia

shad0wk1

:salam2:

I have good impression with this site, especially it have Islamic smilies. ^_^

I am a quite young Muslim guy (oo please don't ask my age) from Malaysia. I join this forum mostly because I want to understand better about my faith. This will be one of many ways I want to gain more knowledge. I am also started to have more interest in comparative religion. Maybe affected by Deedat and Zakir Naik videos. Hehe. But perhaps time as a UiTM student and hardship to gain internet access will limit my activity in this forum.

I guess that's about enough. Further information may be asked if required. :p

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI brother.

I have good impression with this site, especially it have Islamic smilies. ^_^

I am a quite young Muslim guy (oo please don't ask my age) from Malaysia. I join this forum mostly because I want to understand better about my faith. This will be one of many ways I want to gain more knowledge. I am also started to have more interest in comparative religion. Maybe affected by Deedat and Zakir Naik videos. Hehe. But perhaps time as a UiTM student and hardship to gain internet access will limit my activity in this forum.

I guess that's about enough. Further information may be asked if required. :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

:SMILY206:
To TTI
brother.

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)
:SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Welcome to forum. Hopely you will find this comfortable, warmly and information place to increase your knowledge.

your sister in Islam

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullah

welcome to the forum brother... deedat videos huh??? nice way to start your study on comparative religions...have a nice stay brother.