salam i dunno if ppl r to innocent or wat??

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam brothers n sisters
well in my inlaws villeg some ppl have claimed that they have some hair of HOLEY PROPHET MOHAMAD saw beard.
n some other stuf which belong to our prphet MOHAMAD saw like the cover of the holey quran of the holey PROPHET MOHAMAD saw.
n some other stuff too.
the ppl who have claimed r shrine worshiper too.
i mean they shirk alot.
so if anyone cud tell me that is this possible that the stuff they have belong to our holey PROPHRT saw??
i thinck they r lieing to take some money from innocent ppl.:astag:
so plz tell me how to tell ppl that they r lieing.:girl3:
i shall b very thanckfull to u.
ppl go n give them money n then kiss all those things.
may ALLAH guid us all.amin sumamin.
FI AMANILLAH

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Well as soon as you stated they are receiving money to allow people access to these "relics" then I knew it was a scam. This is a huge sin what they are doing and they should immediately repent, refund the money, and drop to their faces begging Allah swt to save them from the hellfire.

There are belongings of the Prophet (peace be upon him) in a museum in Saudo Arabia (I believe SA, someone correct me if I am wrong) and there is no money charged for looking at them. It is completely and utterly forbidden to put an object on a level of worship. Even the black stone in the Kabba cannot be worshipped so to have people kissing and bowing to something like this is very, very wrong.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

AKHI

Allahuakhbar
salam brothers n sisters
well in my inlaws villeg some ppl have claimed that they have some hair of HOLEY PROPHET MOHAMAD saw beard.
n some other stuf which belong to our prphet MOHAMAD saw like the cover of the holey quran of the holey PROPHET MOHAMAD saw.
n some other stuff too.
i mean they shirk alot.
so if anyone cud tell me that is this possible that the stuff they have belong to our holey PROPHRT saw??
FI AMANILLAH

:salam2:

Where did you this info? I'm quite caurious. Shia muslim could it be?

:wasalam:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

sounds like nothing but brelwi trash to me :rolleyes: theyre all out for the money.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
no i dnt thinck they r shia.
they r sunni.
hmm may b brelwi.
but they have a shrine too.
ppl go to that shrine n do lots of shirk.
im realy worried cuz ppl r too innocent n cant get the tricks of ppl.
may ALLAH guid them amin sumamin.
FI AMANILLAH

massi

salam brothers n sisters
n some other stuff too.
i mean they shirk alot.
FI AMANILLAH
the matter is : how have they hair ????
Ruling on seeking barakah (blessing) from the relics of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)

Question:
What is the ruling on seeking barakah from the relics of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), such as touching the walls and doors in the Prophet’s Mosque etc.?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Seeking barakah from the relics of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was done at the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), from things like the water he used for wudoo’, his garment, his food and drink, his hair and everything from him. The ‘Abbaasi (Abassid) khaleefahs and the ‘Uthmaanis (Ottomans) after them preserved the cloak of the Prophet, seeking barakah from it, especially at times of war.

Seeking blessing from things that touched his body, (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), such as his wudoo’, sweat, hair and so on, was something which was known to and was permissible according to the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them), and those who followed them in truth, because of the goodness and barakah that are to be found in that. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) approved of this.

But touching the doors, walls, windows, etc, of al-Masjid al-Haraam or al-Masjid al-Nabawi is bid’ah (reprehensible innovation) for which there is no basis. This must not be done, because acts of worship are tawqeefi (not subject to personal opinion) and it is not permissible to do any acts of worship except those which are approved by sharee’ah. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever innovates something is this matter of ours [Islam] which is not part of it, will have it rejected” (saheeh, agreed upon). According to a report narrated by Muslim, which al-Bukhaari also narrated mu’allaq majzoom, “Whoever does an action that is not in accordance with this matter of ours [Islam], will have it rejected.”

In Saheeh Muslim it is narrated that Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say in his khutbah on Fridays: ‘The best of speech is the Book of Allaah and the best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). The Most evil of matters are those which are newly-invented, and every innovation is a going-astray.’” And there are many similar ahaadeeth. So the Muslim is obliged to follow that which Allaah has prescribed, such as acknowledging the Black Stone and kissing it, and acknowledging al-Rukn al-Yamaani.

Hence there is a saheeh report which says that ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with him) said, when he kissed the Black Stone, “I know that you are a stone and you cannot bring benefit or cause harm. If I had not seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) kissing you, I would not have kissed you.”

From this we know that acknowledging the other corners of the Ka’bah, and the walls or pillars, is not prescribed, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not do that, and he did not teach others to do it, because that is one of the means of shirk. The same applies even more so to the walls, pillars and windows of the Prophet’s grave, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not prescribe that or teach people to do it, and his companions (may Allaah be pleased with them) did not do it either.

Majmoo’ Fataawa wa Maqaalaat Mutanawwi’ah li Samaahat al-Shaykh al-‘Allaamah ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him), vol. 9, p. 106

massi

but we don't know if it's true hair from our prophet peace be upon him or not
and how they have it ....:confused::confused::confused::confused:

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
I always wonder how these things of Prophet peace be upon him, end up in Indo-pak of all the places in the World.

Rimatisma

^^^ما لي وللدنيا؟^^^

the Holy Qura'an wasn't written on papers at that time! so NO cover!!! how did they believe it!!! :astag: