Salam in Islam

jimcate

Assalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters--It is now been 22 weeks since reverting to Islam. I am progressing well in my deen. I am going thru some trials and testing over my faith in that my wife is attacking my belief in Islam. I try to remain humble before her in the hopes that she will one day revert as I have done. I love Allah and The Messenger(PBUH) and could nevver turn my back on them. I have found the one true way to God-that is Islam
jim cate:astag::salah:

salahdin

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

wa asleikum msalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu brother jim . Nice to hear from you brother jim ,keep always in touch .Prophet muhamad (salalahu aleihi wa salam) said "If you put your whole trust in Allah, as you ought, He most certainly will satisfy your needs, as He satisfies those of the birds. They come out hungry in the morning, but return full to their nests." (Tirmidhi)

MASHALLAH keep on the good work show her what ISLAM ís and what we muslim go for may ALMIGHTY ALLAH HELP YOU WITH YOUR JIHAD for our beloved prophet(salalahu aleihi wa salam) said

"The most excellent Jihad is that for the conquest of self." (Bukhari). He also said

Correct understanding of Islam is one of the best of characteristics with which a Muslim may be honored, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When Allaah wishes good for a person, He makes him understand the religion.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 69

What are wise man(peace be upon him).

ASALAM ALEIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATU BROTHER