Salam! It's me!

muslimame1983

Assalamu alaikum everyone! I'm a revert living in the United States. I said Shahada in May. I can't claim a prior religion, I think I was just confused. I'm 25 and unmarried but discussing marriage to a brother whom I met through mutual friends. We've been talking back and forth for about a month and insha'Allah we will get married. Um.....I'm in the process of wearing hijab (if that makes sense lol). I feel comfortable wearing out and about around people I don't know (or other Muslims); actually I feel FANTASTIC! But around people I know (family and non-muslim friends), I feel very uncomfortable. So I wear it according to the situation. Sad, I know and may Allah give me the strength to wear at all times.

Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself so when you see me around TTI, you'll know a little about me!

:wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
asalamu alaykum:)

welcome, welcome, welcome to ISLAM & TTI, Alhamdulilah(praise be to Allah) that guided u; this is very beneficial site.

wasalam:hijabi:

tarannumsamir

walekom as salaam.
sister congratulations ! that u have reverted to the religion islam,alhamdulillah.undoubtedly allah is great and blesses with mercy whom he wills.
and its really good to know that u wear ur hijaab aswell,alhamdulillah.
if u have any questions in mind regarding islam,please feel free to ask,inshallah everyone will answer in the best possible manner.

islamservant

Egyptian sister
mashallah

:muslim_child:
welcome my dear sister to islam and welcome here in ur home tti:hearts:

honey every thing has a difficulty:SMILY346: in its beggining but after that it wii be easy

so rely on allah and go on :)

may allah guide u and help u:tti_sister:

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs

TTI Member Central
His and Hers World
Word Games
Islamic Poetry
Learn Arabic

Islamic Files and Downloads @ TurnToIslam.Com
TurnToIslam Media Library
Quran Mp3 Downloads and Links
Nasheed/ Poetry Mp3 downloads.
Islamic Pictures
Mobile Zone

Islamic Media Section
New Muslim Video
Learn About Islam Videos
Quran Video
Nasheeds, Poems and Duas
Muslim Children Video
Muslim History Video
Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

Islamic Articles Library
Islamic Articles And Important Information

Current Affairs Media Section
Palestine Video
Lebanon War
Iraq Video
Other Videos
Islamophobia

Other Languages
Arabic
Bosnian
French
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Dutch
Russian
Romanian

hqudrat

welcome to TTI you will enjoy your stay here insha Allah. and May Allah give you the strength and Eemaan to wear hijab ameen. take care sister

:hijabi:

hqudrat

welcome to TTI you will enjoy your stay here insha Allah. and May Allah give you the strength and Eemaan to wear hijab ameen. take care sister

:hijabi: